21 3a top 3 teams

Guest BC boy 17

I agree with the early predictions but also think most of the schools could easily move 1 spot up or down, some could go as many as 2 spots, as tight as this district is going to be. Jasper, BC, Silsbee, HJ and Orangefield all have legit chances of making the top 3 spots. HF should also turn some heads and make folks look this year.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the early predictions but also think most of the schools could easily move 1 spot up or down, some could go as many as 2 spots, as tight as this district is going to be. Jasper, BC, Silsbee, HJ and Orangefield all have legit chances of making the top 3 spots. HF should also turn some heads and make folks look this year.

Lets discuss which teams could slide up or down.

Orangefield??

OF has a lot of good talent returning this year. Both top pitchers in the rotation in Felts and Statum are back, both are just sophomores this year. Also have Peevey (junior) and LaFleur (senior) who can both put the ball in play. Worthy (senior) who plays a solid 3rd base is back as well. The Bobcats have a strong nucleus back and should be in the mix.

OF has a lot of good talent returning this year. Both top pitchers in the rotation in Felts and Statum are back, both are just sophomores this year. Also have Peevey (junior) and LaFleur (senior) who can both put the ball in play. Worthy (senior) who plays a solid 3rd base is back as well. The Bobcats have a strong nucleus back and should be in the mix.

I definately agree.

as far as Felts and Statum go, they amaze me how sophmores could mean to their team.

Everyone Chillax!

I am not sure how hating Silsbee can be so rewarding, but I do know why these guys say stuff like that:

Because it pisses ya'll off! I'm sorry Southpaw but it wouldn't be a big deal if you chose not to make it one. This is merely an open forum, ya'll need to chill. Yeah people say stuff, but just cuz they want a reaction.

I say Fire Away MWhizzie, gimme your best! That junk is kind of entertaining, especially when you have to make it G-Rated.

8)

Everyone Chillax!

I am not sure how hating Silsbee can be so rewarding, but I do know why these guys say stuff like that:

Because it pisses ya'll off! I'm sorry Southpaw but it wouldn't be a big deal if you chose not to make it one. This is merely an open forum, ya'll need to chill. Yeah people say stuff, but just cuz they want a reaction.

I say Fire Away MWhizzie, gimme your best! That junk is kind of entertaining, especially when you have to make it G-Rated.

8)

Allright McLovin!  ;D

Having read back over this whole group of replies; I am still of the conclusion that there are really only two best teams and that is Jasper and Bridge City.  Orangefield could easily slip into the third playoff spot.  BC and Jas. should be listed as #1 and #2 in the state in the initial polls.

neither...hj or silsbee will get third...i really think the rankings of who gets 1 2 and 3 are a little pre-mature, i think the three that get in in no particular order are jasper hj or silsbee and bc...its too close to call in december

and if you even GET IN out of this district you should be happy because you stand a chance against anyone in the playoffs

neither...hj or silsbee will get third...i really think the rankings of who gets 1 2 and 3 are a little pre-mature, i think the three that get in in no particular order are jasper hj or silsbee and bc...its too close to call in december

and if you even GET IN out of this district you should be happy because you stand a chance against anyone in the playoffs

you named 4 teams not 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder