Can cleveland Win?

Guest dailynews

I think KDFM COOP is correct. Cleveland has to play mistake free football and get some big breaks. Coldspring has extremely talented athletes, as does Cleveland. Could be a good game.

Can cleveland beat Coldspring? Some people say they can What do yall think?

Things to consider : If cleveland Can then what does that mean about splendora? and What happens between splendora and coldspring? Tell me everything.

Anything can happen but I say Coldspring wins out with out much competion unless another team steps it up big time. then you might see a good game.

Many ways this one can go.Ā  Tullos and those guys over there have turned a Cleveland program from last year that couldn't come close to winning a football game and made a pretty solid first year out of it already and still building.Ā  Congrats to them.Ā  Coldspring on the other hand, year in and year out has the best athletes in the district but have lacked the discipline to just roll over everyone.Ā  I think that has also changed this year with the switch in coaches.Ā  Good luck to both teams.Ā  I call a close one, athletes against athletes.

Guest dailynews

I am suprised to see someone giving some props to Cleveland. From what I have seen the program is getting turned around. I still dont know if they are on the same level as Splendora and Coldspring but they have shown much improvment in football.

Guest dailynews

Cleveland can Win !!! and they did

just like Coop said they have to play mistake free football, thats just what they did. Was a great game came down to a missed 2 point conversion and a missed field goal.

Good luck to CS next week vs Splendora.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder