Shepherd v. Splendora

Guest dailynews

How am I a jerk. I am responding to your post dogging out Cleveland and Splendora along with anyone else that Shepherd is playing. You need to learn some "Message Board" manners. You should not use that type of language. Hopefully your Karma will go way down when people read that post  :D The truth remains the same. Splendora over Shepherd big !!!!!

I will say it once again. Splendora will dominate this game. Shepherd fans had the same things to say last week and they got beat by Cleveland. Cheerleader is just a desperate fan. Has Shepherd ever been to the playoffs?

you know dailynews guy thats your opinion about the game and about me.... but you know im gonna stand behind my team no matter what.... im here to encourage my team no matter what the out come is, not to talk bad about the other teams!!  So call me what you want its your karma not mine...

Shepherd people get their feelings hurt easy I see.  Settle down!!!  I have seen posts on this page that look the exact same, from the same people, just a week apart.  Hopefully the outcome will be the same, with smiley and the cheerleader eating crow while their team is sitting at home and all of the teams they talk crap about are playing 21-3a.

I'll have to say that this can shape up to be a battle.  It would help out them Cleveland boys if the Cats get the win.  Shepherd has a pretty shifty QB and RB.  The pirates got a little speed.  The Cats are big and strong.  I'm curious to see who can stop the man wearing the dealers hat on Friday night.  Good luck to all 22 AAA.

Luke has spoken

cheerleader08, a fan and a good fan are 2 different things.  You continue to support your team no matter what.  It's like when you have kids and they don't turn out like you want them to, but you still love them and don't turn your back on them. Well you do the same with your team, keep supporting them.  When our team is down, they let us know they want us to cheer more for them and we do and many times it helps them work harder and win the game. You are a good fan!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder