Lumberton at Little Cypress-Mauriceville Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bears don't condition, that much is true, but l-train, don't count your chickens just yet...cocky attitudes can hurt you in the long run.Ā  the bears (players) have heart, just not much leadership.Ā  a slogan (bojo) can only take you so far

how exactly do you know whether or not they condition?

and have you been to any LCM games? conditioning is definately NOT the issue

Guest whoabroncos09

im going to say lumberton by 14.

but lcm could surprise us on friday.

anything can happen.

they would love to be the upset of somebodys playoff shots.

Yes....L-town will win this game.

Te question was asked, "When was the last time Lumberton was this good?"

The answer is 1995 and 1996.......both those years Lumberton had LC-M on the ropes for a playoff spot.....in 1995, L-town had LCM stopped in the backfield on 4th down with the game tied but #8 broke the tackle and scored, ask Coach Adams if he remembers that play........Then in 1996, as was entioned earlier, 4th and goal and LC-M makes the big stop, coach Light remembers that play as well I am sure.....

that was when my big brother played

Hawk you shouldnt be so cocky, heck Lumberton is the only team LCM could consider a probable win for a long time. Yall have a great team this year but you should use a little humility because it may not last long.imo

i hate how people make a big deal over a statement which will probably end up being true...LC-M hasn't won a single game so im thinkin u should relax a little and let us have some fun...like mav said we've taken it for fourty years and I for one havent been cocky against respectable teams...but LC-M's atheletic program is a joke

LC-M's athletic program is not a joke. . just the football team. Check the facts before you make another ignorant statement

when people are making the comments on this thread that we can win by how ever many points the we want to win by...to me( i dont know what your standards are ) but to me its a joke and theres definatly something wrong with thier program incase u havent noticed...they arent winning..at all...and u say its jus the football team...well the coaches make the football team its thier job and it looks like they arent doin thier job which is to win football games..so maby YOU should think before u make ignorant commentsĀ  ;)

the football team may be a joke, but the program certainly isnt

volleyball is in the second round of the playoffs

baseball has only missed the playoffs like once in the last 16-17 years or so, they are looking to win their third straight district championship

boys basketball went to the playoffs two years ago and are picked to make it again this year

softball won the state championship two years ago

last year Drew Bean won the state championship in Cross Country and got a gold in state at the 2 mile

and i think a bronze at the 1 mile

im pretty sure girls soccer and basketball made the playoffs last year

tennis just won district and went to regionals

golf won district last year

(not that they are a sport) but band is going to state this year

the program is not a joke

JR I'm gonna call BS that you ever played at LCM. Ā What is wrong are you mad you couldn't start at LCM or WOS? Ā I know of 3 guys on the current roster that once played in the LCM program at the Jr. High or High school level. Ā Only 1 would have contributed to the program. Ā As for bashing coaches I don't think that it is needed. They are doing there best with what is giving them. Ā If your coaches where at LCM the record would still probably be 1-7. Ā But just for giggles what was DW's last 3 years and TM's first 3 years overall coaching record?

when people are making the comments on this thread that we can win by how ever many points the we want to win by...to me( i dont know what your standards are ) but to me its a joke and theres definatly something wrong with thier program incase u havent noticed...they arent winning..at all...and u say its jus the football team...well the coaches make the football team its thier job and it looks like they arent doin thier job which is to win football games..so maby YOU should think before u make ignorant commentsĀ  ;)

How can a guy that supports a team that has NEVER made the playoffs possibly say that another team's football program is a joke? Some posters never cease to amaze me.

How can a guy that supports a team that has NEVER made the playoffs possibly say that another team's football program is a joke? Some posters never cease to amaze me.

hey buddy maybe you should take a look at this year... now im gonna agree with u and go ahead and say it we have sucked for forever....and im sure people have said the same thing about us that our football program is a joke..and it WAS a joke but NOW it isnt and NOW is what we are talking about...as for u others i agree LC-M over all has a pretty good program...but after all we are talking about highschool foot ball

jake94 wat postes have you been reading i playEd for wos and iam a die hard fan now ....so how you goin to tell me that my team never made the playoffs?

J.R.--

Obviously, I was talking to the guy from Lumberton that was talking down the LC-M program. I am sorry if you did not figure that out by the "40 year, no playoff" remark. :-\

the bears don't condition, that much is true, but l-train, don't count your chickens just yet...cocky attitudes can hurt you in the long run.Ā  the bears (players) have heart, just not much leadership.Ā  a slogan (bojo) can only take you so far

I love how people that know absolutely nothing about football or the team they're bad mouthing get on here and talk. Do you think before you type?!? For Pigskinmom... your right, you should know if LCM conditions cause i saw you out there running gashers after practice with the team last week...where has conditioning been a problem at any time in any game? Have you even been to a LCM game? And for J.R. .... you say LCM sucks? They must have just had a good day when they played WOS huh? And yes WOS came out on top... they played hard and ill congradulate them on that but LCM did a heck of a job containing that back and QB of theirs...This is a Prediction Post...if you want to talk about LCM's "never gonna win" football program and their "conditioning problems" then make your own thread...otherwise quit talking about stuff you dont know

i alwayz ...u know try to take up for the underdogs in a matchup but iam sorry lcm gets what they deserve.....they dont do nothing at practice but play around they dont care about winning ....they dont conditionĀ  they dont do any type of drills they are soft ....they dont have no type of discpline like their cross town rivals (Wo-S) ....thats why they suck ....and its not the kids they have a lot of talent its the politics they play over there and the coaches ....they dont wont to win they dont have the hunger to do it.....so until they show me that they have heart and pride in there school ....they get what they deserve ....GO RAIDERS!!!

J.R.,

Ā  I'm not sure exactly what's up with the LCM football team, but I do know a lot of these young men and "soft" and "undisciplined" are not words I'd use to describe the ones I know.Ā  I doubt very seriously if the things you have to say here are true, but hey...what do I know...apparently you've been skipping English class to watch them practice.

Ā  I think Lumberton is the better team this year...but I'll still be there supporting the Bears.

J.R.,

Ā  Ā I'm not sure exactly what's up with the LCM football team, but I do know a lot of these young men and "soft" and "undisciplined" are not words I'd use to describe the ones I know.Ā  I doubt very seriously if the things you have to say here are true, but hey...what do I know...apparently you've been skipping English class to watch them practice.

Ā  I think Lumberton is the better team this year...but I'll still be there supporting the Bears.

That's funny.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder