*PN-G 14 Vidor 7 Final/Comments*

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all of the updates!  I got home just after the game finished and was able to still see what happened!  I was hoping Vidor could pull off the big upset.  My favorite game in the world is Vidor/PNG, nothing like Vidor's Homecoming Halftime, but Cherokee can get you fired up too!  Even on the otherside because when you are on the other side you really want to give them a reason to stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You know that the game is on!!!!!!!!!! 

For the sake of Lumberton, I hope you are NOT ready for Central and Dayton!!!!!!!  HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love PNG too!!!  I just want the Raiders to have the better chance and if you lose to Central and Dayton and we win......  Good luck guys!  I respect PNG too and I know you will be ready for Central and Dayton!!!!!! 

Good game tonight Pirates!!

The penalty when we scored the apparent game tying touchdown really hurt us.also the penalty when we got down to the 1 yard line and it got called back for personal foul..

Great game and nothing to hang your head about..you played the #1 team in the district and played them to the last minute.Also good game Indians yall played hard as well..

i dont see us loseing to Central it will be at the Rez.. but boy at the end there i was thinking Vidor and Nederland 2006.. Vidor can really be a spoiler.. if i remember correctly this is the 3rd straight time Vidor has played us untill the last min.. always a tough game for PNG

Was a very good game. I have seen alot of improvement the last couple of weeks by a very young Pirate team. Something to build on the last few weeks of the season and in to next year. The last drive was great even though we came up empty it was very impressive against a good PNG defense. Great job Indians! Good luck.

I hope PNG runs the table and Nederland beats Dayton next week and if Lumberton wins against LCM...Lumberton is in no matter what happens week 10 between Lumberton and Ned.  Does anyone know the tie breaker for the district.  Do they look at head-to-head first or do they go straight to coin flip?

Uh wrong thread there Blue

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder