The Massey Ratings are finally up....

WOS87

This is the hidden content, please

I guess SE Texas doesn't fare too poorly... both local 5A teams, one private school, all 9 local 4A teams, 5 local 3A and 6 local 2A squads all are rated in the top half of the state... 

Statewide Rankings for Week 8

(rankings of 1027 UIL and TAPPS programs)

Local teams in the Top 50%

46. Beaumont West Brook

98. Humble

105. Beaumont Kelly

109. Nederland

120. Lumberton

125. West Orange-Stark

128. Dayton

131. Port Neches-Groves

146. Baytown Lee

229. Beaumont Central

233. Kingwood

240. Port Arthur Memorial

254. Kirbyville

281. East Chambers

293. Newton

307. Channelview

313. Beaumont Ozen

336. Jasper

360. Buna

381. Barbers Hill

414. Hamshire-Fannett

425. Vidor

458. Woodville

477. LC-M

484. Silsbee

499. Corrigan-Camden

511. Hardin

Guest maverick24

WOW I know it will kill the png fans and all those lil injuns that the L-TRAIN and Ned are rated above them. Thats just funny man this will start a few new Threads on how png is better than both Ned and the L-Train!!!!!

WOW I know it will kill the png fans and all those lil injuns that the L-TRAIN and Ned are rated above them. Thats just funny man this will start a few new Threads on how png is better than both Ned and the L-Train!!!!!

If PN-G would have played the "pansy" "JV" predistrict schedule Lumberton had, they might have been rated higher.  Ratings don't matter now.  All that matters is that in three more Friday's you are in the top 3 in district.

It doesn't matter to me.  IMO, our sorry rating is part of the reason why we're doing so well (like Lumberton).  None of the "experts" picked either one of us to do well, and they're both blowing and going.  I LOVE it.  Put us in the bottom 50%, we'll talk on the field.

If PN-G would have played the "pansy" "JV" predistrict schedule Lumberton had, they might have been rated higher.  Ratings don't matter now.  All that matters is that in three more Friday's you are in the top 3 in district.

I guess the L-Train is ranked correctly in comparison to Dayton.  They beat their 3-A predistrict opponents LOL!

Why you want to talk about somebody elses rankings Coop. When nobody can put to much stock in your rankings. Again I listened to the show last night and other districts were talked about but not in the rankings here. Why talk about them on the show if they aren't going to be in the rankings. If they are not going to be in the rankings who cares.

Guest FPHS 78

Uh... raise your hand if you're a local 4A team and you've RECENTLY won against WO-S.

Thought so.

Kelly? Let's schedule it, baby.

you DON'T want any of this year's Kelly team..now just go sit in row 125 and behave..schedule  it?..i think Hooks is skeert!

you DON'T want any of this year's Kelly team..now just go sit in row 125 and behave..schedule  it?..i think Hooks is skeert!

Now thats the funniest post so far this season! WOS doesnt want Kelley? haha. More like Kelley doesnt want anything from WOS. We're not Bridge City. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline