So.... About Ted Cruz.

InMAGAWeTrust

Does anyone actually like this spineless coward? Trump called his wife UGLY, then Canadian Cruz spends the next 4 years obeying every command like a good doggie and is now trying to position himself for 2024 in true politician fashion. 

Any suckers here voting for him next time? Texas politicians (including Abbott and Korrupt Ken) really.. really.. hit a new low in this last year or so.. 

12 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Does anyone actually like this spineless coward? Trump called his wife UGLY, then Canadian Cruz spends the next 4 years obeying every command like a good doggie and is now trying to position himself for 2024 in true politician fashion. 

Any suckers here voting for him next time? Texas politicians (including Abbott and Korrupt Ken) really.. really.. hit a new low in this last year or so.. 

So very "enlightened"

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Other than Senator Cruz being a Constitutionalist, what other than that irritates you?

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

Other than Senator Cruz being a Constitutionalist, what other than that irritates you?

Spineless. Cruz was my favorite republican. Changing it to Crenshaw. You call a man a a pathological liar a narcissist. Then bow down to a man who talked about your wife. No spine just a average politician. I prefer Crenshaw.

23 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Spineless. Cruz was my favorite republican. Changing it to Crenshaw. You call a man a a pathological liar a narcissist. Then bow down to a man who talked about your wife. No spine just a average politician. I prefer Crenshaw.

I don’t know as much about Crenshaw... but I like what I’ve seen. I’m not sure he’s ready, though. Look what happens when you put in a first term senator or business person, lol. 

Cruz has come a long way from that uncompromising guy that went to Washington. I think he might be attractive to Hispanics as well. And honestly, the thing about his wife bugs me, too. On the other hand, I think we need Rs that remember it’s a team sport, unlike Rand Paul, Romney, the late McCain, and a few others that can’t remember to get in line when the time comes. Cruz is a really, really smart legislator and litigator. 

The thing with Trump’s certification bid was purely a push to appeal to Trump voters for 2024. 

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t know as much about Crenshaw... but I like what I’ve seen. I’m not sure he’s ready, though. Look what happens when you put in a first term senator or business person, lol. 

Cruz has come a long way from that uncompromising guy that went to Washington. I think he might be attractive to Hispanics as well. And honestly, the thing about his wife bugs me, too. On the other hand, I think we need Rs that remember it’s a team sport, unlike Rand Paul, Romney, the late McCain, and a few others that can’t remember to get in line when the time comes. Cruz is a really, really smart legislator and litigator. 

The thing with Trump’s certification bid was purely a push to appeal to Trump voters for 2024. 

Yes Cruz is smart I give him that he play the game as good as any. No republican will get the bid in 2024 without trump backing. That’s just where the party is as of now.

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I hope you’re not right. 

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes Cruz is smart I give him that he play the game as good as any. No republican will get the bid in 2024 without trump backing. That’s just where the party is as of now.

3 years is a long time... The herd has a short memory.

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Who do you put above him?  I would prefer Jim Jordan.

I’m not gonna lie... it’s gonna be about two years before it really starts heat up and I’ll probably wait until then to start paying attention.  Republicans need to process that what happened to Trump isn’t just the fault of Democrats. He shot himself at every step of the way. 

And it’s not okay to say “well, he’s a little rough around the edges and he makes people angry, but.....” as an attempt to justify sub-par behavior. Demand better from the guy carrying our flag. 

Watch what happens if the Dems try to crap all over Rs over the next couple of years... they won’t be in power long. I’ve been watching the news this morning and they’re out for blood. It’ll bite them in the next election cycle if that’s their game plan. 

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not gonna lie... it’s gonna be about two years before it really starts heat up and I’ll probably wait until then to start paying attention.  Republicans need to process that what happened to Trump isn’t just the fault of Democrats. He shot himself at every step of the way. 

And it’s not okay to say “well, he’s a little rough around the edges and he makes people angry, but.....” as an attempt to justify sub-par behavior. Demand better from the guy carrying our flag. 

Watch what happens if the Dems try to crap all over Rs over the next couple of years... they won’t be in power long. I’ve been watching the news this morning and they’re out for blood. It’ll bite them in the next election cycle if that’s their game plan. 

Spot on--- I hope they are concerned about that because that might be helpful in preventing the AOCs of the world from accomplishing more