*Hull-Daisetta 26 Evadale 9 Final/Comments*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HD drives the ball down to the Rebel 15 yard line, with a 1st and 10.

False start, then a broken play that resulted in a Evadale sack back to the 28 yard line. Time expires in the 1st half.

Evadale - 7

Hull-Daisetta - 7

Halftime.

HD is by far the better team in the first half, but they've shot themselves in the foot over and over. Holding penalties, false starts, delay of game penaltys, fumbles; you name it, the Cats are doing it in the first half.

Give the Rebels credit, they are playing very tough and made a few key plays when it counted. Right back where we started, all tied up!!!!

Whats is Hull-Daidetta's problem? I thought they had plenty of talent to play better than they have this year..Does anyone know whats going on with them?

This is the first game they've actally had all their key players. Tonight they just keep making dumb mistakes.

I would guess that total yards is about:

Evadale - 75

HD - 180

I wanna give credit to Evadale. That's a bunch of scrappy hard-nosed kids. They played their hearts out and never once got their heads down or gave up. Represent the district well in the playoffs Rebels.

This sets up the big rivalry game once again for the district championship. HD vs. WH

P.S. Not overlooking the Sharks by any means!!

Sounds like two great representatives from Hull Daisetta.  Kinda makes you want to pull for West Hardin.  ???  Just being honest about the way the post played out.  Jump on me if you want but you won't see a series of post like that on another thread.  Just my opinion.

Sounds like two great representatives from Hull Daisetta.  Kinda makes you want to pull for West Hardin.   ???  Just being honest about the way the post played out.  Jump on me if you want but you won't see a series of post like that on another thread.  Just my opinion.

I don't think I posted anything out of line in any way. Please inform me what you mean.

Thanks for the compliments bleacher bum, I'm always sure to read your posts as well.

definitely not directed at you 9. I really don't like directing at any individual, that's probably why it seemed unclear. But to clear up my meaning, I feel 55 showed poor class after a victory. I know Hull D has won plenty of games in their history, you would think H D 55 would know how to win by now.

Evadale was sorry and H-D should have won by alot more. Daisetta looked terrible. Bobcats have so much speed and talent, and are just not hitting on all cylinders. They are playing at about 70 percent. If they ever play at 90-100 percent they will crush West Hardin and the playoff oppenents.

Have to agree Big Mo, classless comment.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder