What would you most like to see this week??

jake94

What would you most like to see this week?

Me, personally. I would like to see my Bulldogs rebound from last week's disappointing loss to PN-G and rush for 200, pass for 200, and win by a couple TD's against Ozen.

PNG doesnt have a "Nederland hangover" and beats Lumberton. I dont want the game to be decided on sloppy play.

I'm thinking PNG by 6 with :02 on the clock,  Lumberton ball on the PNG 1 yd line.  They run Hussey up the gut but he is met by a couple of backers.  He keeps churning and stretches for the goalline.  Might have got it in before his knee touched,  Very close.  Refs signal him down after a long conference, and then run for the lockers.  That's what I want to see :D

I'm thinking PNG by 6 with :02 on the clock,  Lumberton ball on the PNG 1 yd line.  They run Hussey up the gut but he is met by a couple of backers.  He keeps churning and stretches for the goalline.  Might have got it in before his knee touched,  Very close.   Refs signal him down after a long conference, and then run for the lockers.  That's what I want to see :D

Wouldn't that be something?  ;D

I'm thinking PNG by 6 with :02 on the clock,  Lumberton ball on the PNG 1 yd line.  They run Hussey up the gut but he is met by a couple of backers.  He keeps churning and stretches for the goalline.  Might have got it in before his knee touched,  Very close.   Refs signal him down after a long conference, and then run for the lockers.  That's what I want to see :D

Classic...

I'm thinking this would result in the formation of approximately 14,000 new threads between 11 p.m. friday and 2 a.m. saturday :)

Guest FPHS 78

arent png refs really asst coaches?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124