What players in SE TX have the best chance of being offered a scholarship?

Guest beards_bro

Guest beards_bro

What football players in SE TX have already been offered, already committed, & have a chance or have been shown interest in by colleges at this point?

Can you list the names of the schools that these player's have committed to, been offered by, & have been shown interest by?

Guest BIG HOUSE

Cody Hussey from Lumberton is getting alot of interest from:

Tarleton St.----Div 2----Texas

Upper Iowa---Div 2------Iowa

Hillsdale-----Div 2----Mighigan

Stonehill---Div 2-----Mass.

SWest Minn. St.  Div 2

Lambuth---NAIA--Tennessee

Abilene Christian---Div 2---TX

Ouachita Baptist---Div 2---Arkansas        he said he has had no official offers yet..........

Guest beards_bro

pierce rhodes about to sign with LSU or Northwestern. he also has offers from oklahoma state and university of houston for full scholarships.

Does he actually have a full offer from LSU or just interest?

Guest beards_bro

I may be wrong, but I think all D-1 football scholarships are full.  They don't give partials like basketball and baseball.

Yea, I know they are full and not partial.... I was just wanting to know if he actually had a scholarship offer or if LSU was just showing interest at this point...came out the wrong way.

Kelly High

Randall-UT

Fazio-rice(baseball)

carona-?

guillory- ?

as well as

Torre Henry

and i know its not the same sport but since fazio is up for baseball and the topic doesn't say football...

Matt Kirby has a verball commitment to University of Denver for soccer, it is a D1 school.

Guest FPHS 78

as well as

Torre Henry

and i know its not the same sport but since fazio is up for baseball and the topic doesn't say football...

Matt Kirby has a verball commitment to University of Denver for soccer, it is a D1 school.

whether u like kelly or not....there is alot of recruiting going on there...impressive for a school of 450 kids ...heck, great for any school!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder