Bridge City needs some motivation.

Unfortunately the Bridge City Cardinals seem to just be going through the motions and waiting for football season to get over. I hate that. You boys are a very young team to be matched up with older more talanted and experienced varsity teams. This is a rebuilding year for your team. Every school goes through this from time to time. If you give up on this season and do not strive to do your best then you may not be much better next year than you are this year. Don't give up on your season. Try to learn and have as much fun as you can. The harder you work this year the better you will be next year. Play to win but don't get discouraged when you don't. You are learning and getting more experienced every game you play in. You have a good coach. He will guide you and teach you how to be a winner. He will give you the foundation you need to succeed.

BC boys have not giving up, It seems that they have  not been shown how to play the game(how to tackle). If was stump I would work on my defense and teach the boys that the game, it comes from the heart and be aggressive and play like its there last game. Stump still has a chance this year to teach the boys this valuble lesson, but so far I have not seen it. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder