Deweyville @ Warren predictions?

I have had a chance to see them both play and I will go with Deweyville by 14.  I believe that there offense and defense is better then Warrens.  The key will be whether or not Deweyville can defend the pass.  Outside a few yards gained by Warren's fullback I don't think they can consistantly run the ball on Deweyville.

obviously deweyville's defense is better than warrens. Deweyville held EC to only 21 points while Warren let over half as much get scored on them. Deweyville will win this one by 3 tds.

Huh? I think this will be a good game and the winner is out of the play-off hunt. I say Deweyville in a close one.

obviously deweyville's defense is better than warrens. Deweyville held EC to only 21 points while Warren let over half as much get scored on them. Deweyville will win this one by 3 tds.

EC scored three defensive TD's against Warren so margin of victory in the two contests should not be considered a reliable indicator of either (DV or Warren) defensive unit's merit.

DV forced 4 or 5 TO's against EC and therefor I feel DV's defense is a little stouter than that of the Warriors.

Warren will have to score on the pass to win this one,they have really struggled all year trying to run the ball.The last 2 weeks they ran 40 plus times for less than 100 yards,you won't win many like that.Realistically both these clubs playoff hopes left with Esway and Williams.This is a toss up but Warren is at home so I'll pick them by 7.

Warren-20

Deweyville-13

Guest ECBucFan

i dont think it matters their not going to make the playoffs

You could very well be right, however, DV could win out and make it. That would be hard, but not impossible. So far, DV's defense has played EC better than anyone, so I, at this point, won't count DV out. I think their D will keep them in every game they have left.   

Deweyville - 21

Warren - 0

I don't think that deweyville will ever keep warren from scoring. They have a good back

and a full back that it takes at least 4 people to takle if they can get together they

are going to be hard to beat. Warren 28 Deweyville 6 GO WARRIORS.

obviously deweyville's defense is better than warrens. Deweyville held EC to only 21 points while Warren let over double the amount scored on them. Deweyville will win this one by 3 tds.

Good thing this wasn't a line in Vegas.Good ballgame to watch.Both teams played hard and in the second half there was some pretty good hitting going on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder