Pitcher of the Year

CODY TRAHAN (If she doesn't get the MVP)

For her stats check out the MVP nomination. She is the most dominant Pitcher not only in this area but in the entire State. I can't imagine anyone being better than she is. :shock:

Guest Jody

Chandler Hall from Barbers Hill. She has already thrown 2 shut-outs in the post season and has won all three games pitched. She Struck out 23 hitters in 11 innings. She is a Sophmore!

Tiger Coach, Alex is very good, but not ready to be mentioned with this group just yet. She would however be my freshman of the year, if we were naming one. I believe in one or two years she will be something special, but like you said she is only a freshman, just give her time.

Clinton did pitch well this year, even against LCM she did not give up much except for that botched 1st inning which was errors not her fault. I think she is very deserving with the numbers she put up this year. She stepped it up for BC and took care of Business.

Tiger Coach' date=' Alex is very good, but not ready to be mentioned with this group just yet. She would however be my freshman of the year, if we were naming one. I believe in one or two years she will be something special, but like you said she is only a freshman, just give her time.[/quote']

If there was a Freshman of the year I think the Girl from WOS is a step above the Lumberton girl.

In my opinion, having seen both for several years, they are both equal in talent and ability. Both are going to be awesome pitchers and they should be very fun to watch. Both are deserving to share the award.

Rebekka has done a good job even with the handicap she has for a coach ! :ROFL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder