ATTENTION FLAG FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!!PLEASE READ!!!

patitan

the game site for THE JC/OC SHOWDOWN have changed to bulldog stadium in nederland. i was informed by gasilla that jc was at oc the last time. i hope we still have the same turnout and everyone show up. i'll be giving you guys a call on sunday evening to touch base. if you have friends or/and family. bring them. we want to try to have enough on both teams so everyone won't have to go both ways. i'm working on getting a trophy for the winning team.(maybe use it like lord stanly's cup???)i'm also trying to get some flags. if you guys have any or can borrow some please pm me. just want to say thanks to the guys that's showing up. we talk crap on the boards,but it's all in fun.this is a good way to get to know each other and sit back and laugh on this later.

we are still taking people, feel free to add your name to this thread and pm me your contact info.

Guest ECBucFan

I have stocked up on: Aleve, Advil, crutches, bandages, programmed 911 on my cell phone quick-dial, along with several ambulance numbers. Oh, updated my will and life insurance............... Play ball!  ;D 

• 2 weeks later...

hey umm... there are some guys from silsbee that want to start up a flag team

we know the basic rules to eight man flag and we wondering who plays and where and when

we would love to have some friendly comp and get to know some people from other places so let me know what the deal is so we can get ready and make plans

hey umm... there are some guys from silsbee that want to start up a flag team

we know the basic rules to eight man flag and we wondering who plays and where and when

we would love to have some friendly comp and get to know some people from other places so let me know what the deal is so we can get ready and make plans

that would be fun to have a little league,but for now we are going to stick with the jc vs. oc theme. maybe...maybe the winner of this game will play the silsbee boys the last week of the season.

that would be fun to have a little league,but for now we are going to stick with the jc vs. oc theme. maybe...maybe the winner of this game will play the silsbee boys the last week of the season.

whats the oc and jc?

well ya'll let us know and we could meet somewhere and play... like maybe westbrook or somethin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder