21-4A District Champions

Who will win 21-4A this year?  

1. 1. Who will win 21-4A this year?

New Caney is moving in from a much tougher district that included BRENHAM, Klien Oak, and Waller. They have quite a few returning starters on both sides including QB Welch. Overall a young team but I think they have a shot.

Guest etbu

Bro I am telling you that King is the clear-cut in this one with what they have coming back. I saw New Caney last night in the spring game and they are big. Don’t forget that they drilled Crosby last year like 40-6 and went onto 2-8. Forest Brook is a mess and had a Coach hired from Galena Park and right at the last second burned him. Huffman will only have seven to eight seniors but have some good skill guys. If the Falcons can put together a decent line they will have a great season. Huffman could easily go 7-3 to 3-7 according to the brakes they get and how healthy they stay. Where Huffman will have a huge advantage is Coaching. Coach Mac has hired a Dayton guy to be our DC and a former OC from Laporte and St. Thomas that know how to win. BH will do very well but moving up you never know what will happen for the two of us. BH has a very good senior class but after that I don’t know. Plus we have two hundred affordable apts. going to open up on July 1st. :lol::lol::lol:

PS Long enough message? SORRY: oops

My overall opinion is that this district is weak. BH got lucky going that way instead being sent this way.........BH has the potential to win that district' date=' they would have had a tougher time over here.[/quote'] It is. Dave Campbell Mag and Rivals ranked it as the weakest in 4A last year.

Let's be careful about declaring turkey shoots and cakewalks. Many a team has had their season ended by a rep from the "weaker" district. As far as the picks, they are:

C.E.King

Forest Brook

Barbers Hill

Huffman

Crosby

New Caney

Smiley

Galena Park

I believe that both newcomers from 3A will be in the playoff mix and it wouldn't surprise me if both end up in the playoffs. It is just that King and Forest Brook seem to do it just about every year. However, the Brook has faltered so both Bh and Huffman could be playoff bound.

maybe 2nd weakest district, i think the district with wheatley and kashmere and those guys couldn't win in 3A

weak district or not dayton and ozen looked pretty evenly matched, and had it not been for 2 or 3 dropped passes, dayton should/could have been up by 21 at the end of the 1st half

I have no Idea and will take this season as a learning experiance :D Like ETBU said BH has a very strong class for next year and could have one of the best teams BH has seen. I think BH will get a playoff spot next year and do well in several sports! I'm glad BH is entering 4A with a strong class ,so we don't get whooped every week ,but I sure would have like to seen this class in 3A.

21-4A is one of, if not the weakest 4A division in Texas. Just look at the lineup of teams. I think Barbers Hill should count their blessings that their district doesn't include powerhouses like Splendora and Kirbyville.

21-4A is one of' date=' if not the weakest 4A division in Texas. Just look at the lineup of teams. I think Barbers Hill should count their blessings that their district doesn't include powerhouses like Splendora and Kirbyville.[/quote']

Griff, Jealously is a very ugly thing. :lol:

Take your WOS bable some where else :pp

Well monkey peeing or not' date=' it is still a weak district..............the hill outta be thanking someone if they have not already paid them off.........................

[img']http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9337/3786112456387717nt.jpg

Agreed we are in a weak district along with a weak reagion IMHO. I'm not saying all of the teams in 4A region III are terrible ,so dont mis qoute me I just don't think they compair to the Dallas area Region II teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw