21-4A District Champions

Who will win 21-4A this year?  

1. 1. Who will win 21-4A this year?

Jealousy? Naw, I'm only stating the obvious about the district and having a little fun at BH's expense. You know...the same kind of "fun" that you laugh at when your buddy Jody posts his nonsense. Anyway...what the heck is there to be jealous about concerning BH? Please...lighten up, man.

Truthfully, I think C.E. King and Barber's Hill will take the top two spots. Third place is hard to call among these teams.

Seeing your BH signature reminded me of Jody. Otherwise' date=' I sleep very well at night.

I wish you and BH a successful 4A campaign.[/quote']

Same here. Goodluck to the Mustanges I'm glad we finially get to play em. (Even though its just a scrimmage)

I don't think barbers hill beat's King or Forest Brook, unless barbers hill plays forest brook the week grades come out, lol

Forest Brook is FASTTTTTTTTTT

Barbers Hill, is NOTTTTTTT, lets not forget barbers hill is coming from a weak 3a district moving into a weak 4a district, and with new caney in the mix the hill might be left out in the cold

I don't think barbers hill beat's King or Forest Brook' date=' unless barbers hill plays forest brook the week grades come out, lol

Forest Brook is FASTTTTTTTTTT

Barbers Hill, is NOTTTTTTT, lets not forget barbers hill is coming from a weak 3a district moving into a weak 4a district, and with new caney in the mix the hill might be left out in the cold[/quote']

Why do you think BH isn't fast?? there QB,RB & WR this year run 4.4 /4.5 40's. BH also took district in Track this year. BH will be alright in speed atleast enough to be competitive. Your right though district is not going to be a cakwalk for BH and its very posible they will stay home for the playoffs. BH will be 4th smallest school in 4A this year @ 963 students Injuries could be a spoiler for BH , but if Bh stays healthy we can make the top three!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Forest Brook and their speed will be tough to keep under control. Alot of their good Athletes have problems though once grades come out. If they can overcome this they'll be tough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Coach at Forest Brook could turn them around.

His name is Marshall Laws and use to be on staff at Northshore. Came down from somehere in Ft Worth. He has his work cout out for him. Does anyone how the teams in this district travel?

BH is growing like crazy prediction I've heard is in 8 years BH will be 5A. There are currently 17 new neiborhoods going in right now and a new Elementry school is about to break ground. The Houton Chronicle last year labeled BH as the second fasting growing comunity in the Houston area behind Pearland. :shock: Word is they might have to re route the Trinity River through Orange to make room for the growth :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83