Who are the best players you played with or against?

Guest Orangeboy

yeah i was a member of the breakfast club 5 days a week, 5 am, 2 miles a day...brutal

i forgot to add pujols to the list, in fact he is my favorite player in the show...yeah, my old roommate my have some ties to you?... ;D

one of my favorite memories of my roommate was his 'glove throwing' incident...absolutely hilarious stuff

I wish I could have been at the game with the glove incedent but us dads had to work some, Zero filled me in before I heard about it from you know who. The nite before the game with Pujols, my dad n I were eating with Jeff, and he told us he would probally have to hit some guy every time he came to the plate that was supposed to be the best hitter in JUCO and for me not to say a word. I do remember Pujols going 0-3 with 2 Ks and Cade hitting 2 MONSTER shots. I don't think I have seen as many scouts at any game as were at that one, Pujols 'stock' plunged that day and Cade n Jeffs rose considerably. Although I don't remember what you did that day I do remember your bomb at the 'slugfest' in Grand Junction. I hope you the best in this and the comming yrs and love the 'old scool' coaching you bring. Tell your dad hello and I hope to see him this yr at the HF-HJ games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder