West Hardin at Evadale Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demon Hunter aka (#84) look who you are talking about laying licks on its chester. Chester I've have seen chester play . My team will roll on them. Wait till you come up against our line. You will be on the ground before you get off the line. I will bury you just like i've seen other teams bury 65 and 64.

why dont you just shut your mouth. its very easy to talk tough on the internet but this isnt football this is a forum. you dont know anything about this team or what we do what we do this friday you will see a totally different team 

and when you say its going to be a shutout or blowout game thats just fueling the fire were not the type of team to lay over we are going to play you to the best of our abilitys. as for our line they are all my family and i back them 100% that they will give it there all and leave it on the field we are a family WIN OR LOSE we are family. and remember ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

tonight is the big night all of this dont matter when it comes to nut cutting time we will see who the better team is... and i want to say something about #84 everyone knows that chester aint a playoff caliber team but who cares?? tonight is what matters the most now  SO BALL UP AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder