Hamshire Fannet @ Silsbee Prediction/We'll Broadcast This Game Friday

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H-F has a better offense than BC but Silsbee's Offenese is even better

Silsbee has to much speed and a big O-line for H-F the only thing that would make Silsbee lose is if they fumble If they they hold on to the ball they will win

Silsbee Holding on to the ball and playing like last week

Tigers 31

Horns 14

not holding on to the ball

Tigers 7

Horns 21

I like the way you predict, let me try it:

If Silsbee scores more points, they will win.

If HF scores more points they will win.

Wow, I don't know where I came up with that prediction, but it looks like a winner to me!!! 8)

Guest tigersvoice

this will be THE game to watch in 21-3A friday night. . . not nesecarily b/c it will be an explosive nail-biter game but this is more than likely THE game for the THIRD playoff spot in the district

Very astute, cupcakes!  You are probably right in your statement, but don't overlook Jasper.

I like the way you predict, let me try it:

If Silsbee scores more points, they will win.

If HF scores more points they will win.

Wow, I don't know where I came up with that prediction, but it looks like a winner to me!!! 8)

hmm...some theory you got going there but it just might be crazy enough to work!

I saw HF play WOS and was impressed with their size and their ability. I also saw Silsbee play PNG and was not impressed with Silsbee. After last year's game with WOS, I expected to see more from Silsbee. I know it's a different year but, still expected more. They looked unorganized. Perhaps they have improved.

Silsbee will deff. take this one...what can HF do ...seriously ..one of you mentioned they "hung in there" with wo-s ... WHO WON ;D

last time i checked, hf is playing silsbee this friday, not wos.  ;D

plus if you happened to watch the cowboys game tonight, you should realize that just hanging around helps your chances tremendously  ;)

I'm going to take Silsbee to win.  HF wasn't too good last year, and i don't expect them to get much better over the course of 1 year.  But Silsbee lost alot of it's starters as they were all Seniors.  All of our players are young.  So it might be a close game.

I'm going to take Silsbee to win.  HF wasn't too good last year, and i don't expect them to get much better over the course of 1 year.  But Silsbee lost alot of it's starters as they were all Seniors.  All of our players are young.  So it might be a close game.

HF started nine sophs last year and and most would agree that they outplayed Silsbee.  If not for a late fumble they were in position to win a very close game.  HF should take this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder