BH vs. Bridge City

Guest Jody

Who will advance?  

1. 1. Who will advance?

Thanks Adminbaberuth ! I agree the deeper you go in the playoffs everyone has talent so the so called little things make the difference,like getting the sac bunt down etc. I also agree with you about Griff, did you see game one against Klein Oak, that was a perfect example of what you are talking about. I enjoy reading what you and some of the other guys have to say about the finer points of the game, Thanks again.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw BH struggle at the plate 2 games in a row against Schooling from Silsbee. They also struggled against the good pitching from Huffman. Not to take anything away from Schooling or the Huffman pitching staff, but what good pitchers has "The Hill" hit well against? BC is loaded with good pitching and I can't see them being able to hit well enough to win 2 games in the series!

I saw BH struggle at the plate 2 games in a row against Schooling from Silsbee. They also struggled against the good pitching from Huffman. Not to take anything away from Schooling or the Huffman pitching staff' date=' but what good pitchers has "The Hill" hit well against? BC is loaded with good pitching and I can't see them being able to hit well enough to win 2 games in the series![/quote']

They Might Not! Has anyone said that BH would win? I believe everyone is saying that BC will take this seris in 2 or 3 games. I know BC is good and if BH won it would be a major upset! Could it happen? We will find out Thursday.

Guest etbu

Come on etbu' date=' we know you those the Cards. :scratch[/quote']

Bro I am on here for racial equality being part Irish and working in a JUNK YARD. Someone has to be the grunt and help out my boy BhFan. I picked Bc early in the year and they have to be the favorite. With that said I would like to see a HUGE UPSET and watch the Hill win. :lol:

Guest Jody

Nope' date=' Jodys is making the trip though :D[/quote']

Last chance if anyone wants to make a ride with me to the nice town too close to Orange.

Guest Jody

Your only a few hours away from meeting Mr. Angelle..

Yeah, I am wondering what Superman is going to look like in all that Red. I hope he is who pitched against Cleveland this year..... :D

BH has an interesting strategy question.......... If you lay down in game 1' date=' do you throw your #2 or your #4...........[/quote']

How about #2, #3, AND #4! Or was it #3, #4, and #5!

Angelle did not have a great outing, but ended with (an unofficial) 18K's. BH hit him better than I expected them to.

All in all - An ugly game #1 "W".

Guest Jody

Anybody want to change their mind on this poll?? Will BH win game 2?

I think they have a good shot if they don't have errors. Both teams hit the ball well.

By the way, BH please walk that DH.

Guest etbu

Trying to find an address for BH so I can get directions off Yahoo. :?: Unless anybody can give some directions' date=' all I know is go West on I-10. :D[/quote']

Hey bro it is exit 800 heading west or FM 3180 off of I-10. Take a right and the school be down on your right about two to four miles. Travel safely.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho