Game 1 Jasper 2 Huffman 0 Final

Guest Jody

Guest bulldogbark

I just wonder what happened to the DOGS... didnt they know that thay were playing Huffman? Didnt they know that it was all over for the dogs?

I guess they just didnt know....what a shame :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest Jody

Robert Gilbert was pitching' date=' Jody your going to have to come up with a better curse :shock:[/quote']

Man, I guess so. It's OK, we are just both wanting to win 2 and 3 for increased suspense..... :D

who was it that said Jasper wasnt even in the same class as Huffman???.....

Who let them Dawgs out???/

Alvis on the hill tommorow....

BTW...Gilbert is the Dawg's #4 pitcher and this was only his second start all year...my hats off to him

who was it that said Jasper wasnt even in the same class as Huffman???.....

Who let them Dawgs out???/

Alvis on the hill tommorow....

BTW...Gilbert is the Dawg's #4 pitcher and this was only his second start all year...my hats off to him

Much love to the 'Dawgs for their victory tonight. But let's be a little cautious on the happy dance. A lot of teams have lost the back ends of these 3 game series.

Robert Gilbert was pitching' date=' Jody your going to have to come up with a better curse :shock:[/quote']

Gilbert did a great job. Got in trouble once, but pitched his way out.

It is simple, the Jody Jinx "strikes" again. 8) It is just tough for a team from west of the Trinity river to beat a team from the east. :twisted:

Huffman did look good. It was just the Dog's night. I expect Huffman to come back tough tomorrow now that they have seen that Jasper can actually play with them.

It was another great night for Jasper speedster Taylor Hart. Scored from second on attempted steal of third. Pitcher fired shot to third, but 3B seemed anxious to make tag and failed to catch the ball. Taylor sped all the way to home for the only run Jasper needed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder