Lindale vs. Argyle 2020 State Championship Game.

piratevillain

Guest ECBucFan
9 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

What does Lindale have to do to beat a really great Argyle team?

I literally do not believe its possible. I saw Argyle in person against a very athletic Paris team last week. Honestly Paris would have dominated either LBJ or Lindale, and Argyle blew Paris out of the stadium. 

Yes I know you "never say never" but I simply do not believe its possible for Lindale to win. Argyle is fully at another level. 100%. Lindale should walk off with heads held very high for making the SC game. Their fanbase is fanstasic, and their team has tons of support.  

Been following Lindale since they beat Vidor.   Got to hear some exciting football, and admire their class.   But now they come up against Argyle (the Carthage of 4AD1).   Plus their D1 RB, Jenkins, appears to have an ankle injury.   I’d bet he’ll start, but doubt he’s going to be at 100%, and he’s about 80% of their offense.   But hey, they’ve got this far for the first time, so win or lose, it’s been a heckuva good run. 

1 minute ago, piratevillain said:

Same thing can be said for PAM dropping from 6A to 5A... hmmm

I thought you of all people would know what I was getting at but now I have to respond. We didn't have to beat Lumberton to make the playoffs as a 4seed just to get smoked 1st round after being state ranked and district favorite to begin the season. Lindale didn't have to sneak into the playoffs this year after dropping to 4A D1. Very huge difference. Hope you understand a little of what I was getting at. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I thought you of all people would know what I was getting at but now I have to respond. We didn't have to beat Lumberton to make the playoffs as a 4seed just to get smoked 1st round after being state ranked and district favorite to begin the season. Lindale didn't have to sneak into the playoffs this year after dropping to 4A D1. Very huge difference. Hope you understand a little of what I was getting at. 

Smoked was the 40 points y’all gave up last night at home! 🤣😂🤣 Your gonna be needing some Boudreaux’s Buttpaste for many months after getting butthurt last night.🤣😂🤣😁 Oh sweet Karma🤣😂🤣

21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

bEsT dEfEnSe rEsIdEs iN pOrT aRtHuR... then proceeded to have a 40 pieced dropped on you... man sit down and take your lumps. I'm pretty sure Lindale would handle PAM with ease too.😂

4 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

bEsT dEfEnSe rEsIdEs iN pOrT aRtHuR... then proceeded to have a 40 pieced dropped on you... man sit down and take your lumps. I'm pretty sure Lindale would handle PAM with ease too.😂

Highly doubtful but hey you entitled to your opinion, I just wanted to clarify the facts. Btw im taking Lindale in this one. 😎

18 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Highly doubtful but hey you entitled to your opinion, I just wanted to clarify the facts. Btw im taking Lindale in this one. 😎

Now I'm curious what's your reasoning for picking Lindale? I know everyone and their mama is picking Argyle to run past them. I, myself is taking Lindale just because I love to see an underdog prevail. Just curious why you're picking them.

1 minute ago, piratevillain said:

Now I'm curious what's your reasoning for picking Lindale? I know everyone and their mama is picking Argyle to run past them. I, myself is taking Lindale just because I love to see an underdog prevail. Just curious why you're picking them.

I've never picked Argyle in a State Championship game. 

18 hours ago, Realville said:

Smoked was the 40 points y’all gave up last night at home! 🤣😂🤣 Your gonna be needing some Boudreaux’s Buttpaste for many months after getting butthurt last night.🤣😂🤣😁 Oh sweet Karma🤣😂🤣

Come on main don't knock the Boudreaux paste, it'll do for a backup. I normally get the Babineaux's Buttputty but my homegirl down to the Wal Mart said you just come thru and bought out the last 6 tubes.

7 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Come on main don't knock the Boudreaux paste, it'll do for a backup. I normally get the Babineaux's Buttputty but my homegirl down to the Wal Mart said you just come thru and bought out the last 6 tubes.

I was asked to layoff you guys so y’all can heal and get therapy so I’ll just leave it at that.

4 hours ago, piratevillain said:

My hearts with Lindale but my money would be on Argyle.