**WO-S At Kirbyville Predictions?/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbyville...but not sure by how much...don't really wanna guess at it...jsut got in from the Kirbyville Jasper game....and I'm tired...lots of cheering, marching and dancing going on in the stands and on the field from Kirbyville...well I say Kirbyville will win this game against WO-S...just not sure by how much...not good with predictions soo yeah.

can WO-S stop K-Ville's offense?????

The juggernaut offense that scored 21 points tonight against a team that gives up an average of 25 points? We've allowed an average of 11 points per game (10 if you don't count the non-td that counted tonight) against three 4A teams and a 3A team. HF averaged 28 PPG before tonight. Kville averages 28 PPG. I'm sure they'll have some success, but I certainly think our D is up to the challenge.

WO-S's D is fine. The offense is sputtering. But, looking at Kville's stats tonight, they were far from impressive. Two-of-eight passing for 55 yards? They barely outgained a rebuilding Jasper team yardage-wise. It will definitely be a tough game (this year), but WO-S should pull it out by a TD or two.

WO-S's D is fine. The offense is sputtering. But, looking at Kville's stats tonight, they were far from impressive. Two-of-eight passing for 55 yards? They barely outgained a rebuilding Jasper team yardage-wise. It will definitely be a tough game (this year), but WO-S should pull it out by a TD or two.

Jasper has a very physical defense and probably would beat you guys this year. I'm sure Carthage would spank you guys as well. We have alot of folks hurt, but heart plays a big role in football. As far as I'm concern, WO-S won't pull nothing out but those buses once we make an example.

k-villeballa-

Jasper has a very physical defense and probably would beat you guys this year. I'm sure Carthage would spank you guys as well. We have alot of folks hurt, but heart plays a big role in football. As far as I'm concern, WO-S won't pull nothing out but those buses once we make an example.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33