Predictions on 24-2A (this year)

Guest A-TOWN

Bull crap, Bobby Earl Granger.  Quit lying to these children.

The only Granger that I ever heard of was a kid name Jeff, and if I'm not mistaken, he was a pretty good athlete.  If this Granger is a coach at Buna.  Is he a junior high coach? 

Jeff Granger from Orangefield was an excellent athlete....football and baseball. Went to A&M.

Now that you stated that, I do remember Jeff Granger.  He started at quarterback for A&M in a few games.  And played baseball for our beloved Aggies; but who is this Bobby Earl Granger.  I have been in Southeast Texas all of my life, and I have never heard of a Bobby Earl Granger.  But if he is a junior high coach for Buna and is around baseball.  He will learn alot from Buna's Head baseball coach.  Coach Terrier. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull crap, Bobby Earl Granger.  Quit lying to these children.

The only Granger that I ever heard of was a kid name Jeff, and if I'm not mistaken, he was a pretty good athlete.  If this Granger is a coach at Buna.  Is he a junior high coach? 

Jeff Granger from Orangefield was an excellent athlete....football and baseball. Went to A&M.

Now that you stated that, I do remember Jeff Granger.  He started at quarterback for A&M in a few games.  And played baseball for our beloved Aggies; but who is this Bobby Earl Granger.  I have been in Southeast Texas all of my life, and I have never heard of a Bobby Earl Granger.  But if he is a junior high coach for Buna and is around baseball.  He will learn alot from Buna's Head baseball coach.  Coach Terrier.   

"Our beloved Aggies". Sorry, Dude. I bleed orange.  ;D

How do you think anahuac will do this year?  Will they be in the top 3

Anahuac will be tough this year.  Had a pretty good team last year, didn't lose a whole lot.  I don't see why they wouldn't be challenging for the title this year.  Depends on, like most teams, how there pitching is, and how it holds up.  They were a good hitting team last year, so offense should be good.

Guest larry mcgee

ya your right this district is not known for baseball but i think buna was one of the last few teams in the area to get beat out and if my sources are correct they only lost one starter maybe two. so i have no problem saying they should win it. as for second and third, it could be a dog fight

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder