ALL DISTRICT PICKS 4A

Guest SWINGHARDINCASEYOUHITIT

Guest SWINGHARDINCASEYOUHITIT

from KOGT:

Six LCM Bears made the First Team All 20-4A Baseball Team. The MVP is Clayton Ehlert. He's joined by First Baseman Landon Womack, 2B Aaron Lemoine, SS Wes Schneider, OF Kyle Cassidy, Catcher Jake Rowell. Second team selections included Slayde Martin, Kyle Adams and Jerrod Dugas.

from KOGT:

Six LCM Bears made the First Team All 20-4A Baseball Team. The MVP is Clayton Ehlert. He's joined by First Baseman Landon Womack' date=' 2B Aaron Lemoine, SS Wes Schneider, OF Kyle Cassidy, Catcher Jake Rowell. Second team selections included Slayde Martin, Kyle Adams and Jerrod Dugas.[/quote']

That means when need a couple of pitchers, 3B, couple of OF's and probably a DH. Let's see, from over here we have:

Pitchers: Matison Smith, Beau Helmke, Branden Powell, Cody Mire, Taylor McInnis

Can someone else help with the OF, DH and 3rd baseman?

Pitching wise, I would add Harwood (PNG) to that mix. You may see some of those guys show up in another position. For example, Powell could be a 1st teamer as a pitcher or as an OF. You could also slot either Mire or McInnis in the DH role.

Beyond pitchers, I would think Mosley (NED) would garner some consideration as an OF while Laird (NED) would merit some consideration (although it appears the midd le infield is already selected). McFarland (NED) could also be a possible DH selection. I would also think Gardiner (OZEN) may have some support.

Chris Laird really is C0-MVP just hasn't been released to papers yet. Other Bulldogs on team also......

Kilgore who.............................I don't hear that train whistle blowing anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best game Nederland played all year last night against Kilgore.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder