Fall Ball?

McLovin

i dont think there is any fall ball in this area. i think you have to go to houston.

almost every hs has two or three teams (9th,10th,11th grade).

then there are the select teams

i know 2 of kelly's guys play over there on select teams

[quote author=643 link=topic= ::)#msg240589 date=1191330703]

Best Fall ball in Texas is run by Mike Rutledge @ Bayland Park, thinking it starts close to Nov 1. The ony requirement to play is NO football players as he wants kids 100% dedicated to baseball.

So basically he doesnt want any athletes........

Guest ASISEEIT

[quote author=643 link=topic= ::)#msg240589 date=1191330703]

Best Fall ball in Texas is run by Mike Rutledge @ Bayland Park, thinking it starts close to Nov 1. The ony requirement to play is NO football players as he wants kids 100% dedicated to baseball.

So basically he doesnt want any athletes........

Guest ASISEEIT

I think if you go back and read some of 643's posts...you will see he is not a moron. Fall Select baseball and football do not mix very well.

I wasn't referring to 643....  Read alittle further.

When my son played for Mike he had always kept a spot open for a Golden Tri team although mine played for the Lone Star which was coached by Bruce Lambin which was 1 of the teams that played @ Bayland Park (Kyle Chapman Pony) Kyle Chapman is somewhat run by Mike Rutledge. I no longer have a contact # for Mike or his program, you mite do a search on Kyle Chapman. I will say you had better not bring a school team, if you want to compete bring the best from the area. The year we (son) played, his all star team had 3 first rnd picks and will say at least 1/2 the players were drafted. BTW this is a 'showcase' Fall league and is for the next yr seniors with the reason being it gives the scouts an idea who to follow in their senior yr. 

My son just completed play with Mike Rutledge's Fall League at Bayland Park.  There are a couple of tourney's scheduled for the next two weekends but the players were picked from the seniors that played in the fall league.  The league play ended last week.

This is a wonderful program.  I would highly recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Skip Allen W/ Lone Star Baseball has a 16u & 18u teams that play tourn. in and around Houston during the fall about every other weekend and works with the football players. I know there is a Kid from EC or HF on his 16u team.You will see some of the best players in Houston in these tourn.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho