2nd Silsbee or Kirbyville

3rd Silsbee or Kirbyville

4th Jasper

5th Hardin Jefferson

6th Bridge City

7th Hamshire Fannett

8th Orangefield

best prediction so far

wo-s is too powerful, too fast and too sttrong but silsbee and kirbyville will give them a run for their money.

silsbee gets more and more mature as the season progresses and they are more than ready and anxious for both team!

i love this district... never a dull moment.... oh and HF will be a force this year... maybe

I know everyone will be gunning for WO-S. They are the reigning champs and the favorites this year. I also believe they better come to play every Friday and take the majority of these teams serious, or they won't be in the driver's seat long.

I do believe my boy Hazelwood will air it out on WOS. He was absent last meeting.

Lets see what the Kirbyville /Jasper score is before I can predict a 3rd place team. If Jasper plays Kirby close then watch out for Jasper the rest of the year. WOS @ Kirby will decide the district champion. Still a long season and young teams that grow can make for some surprises. And the one factor that no one wants to talk about is what teams can avoid the injury bug. Only takes losing a few key players on any team to change this whole prediction thang up.

I can promise you all that WOS will not over look anyone. And the part about "everyone will be gunning for WOS"..........whats new. I agree kirbyville will give the best fight, atleast I hope they do because it's in their backyard. But with all that said as long as WOS stays healthy they will have another district title in their books.

1.WOS

2.Kirbyville

3.Silsbee/Jasper

I can promise you all that WOS will not over look anyone. And the part about "everyone will be gunning for WOS"..........whats new. I agree kirbyville will give the best fight, atleast I hope they do because it's in their backyard. But with all that said as long as WOS stays healthy they will have another district title in their books.

1.WOS

2.Kirbyville

3.Silsbee/Jasper

We are focusing on Jasper this week. We basically been practicing new formations in the games we've played, but when WOS come to our "backyard" as you say they will get a loss this time. You guys seemed to have a pretty good defense, but not enough to stop Kirbyville this year.

We are focusing on Jasper this week. We basically been practicing new formations in the games we've played, but when WOS come to our "backyard" as you say they will get a loss this time. You guys seemed to have a pretty good defense, but not enough to stop Kirbyville this year.

Keep telling yourself that, its a great motivator  ;)

I will say kirbyville will give wos a run for theyre money but i think wos is too good to get beat by anyone in this district, but best of luck to everyone in district 21-3A. And for the other comment who has buna really played?? a very weak 3a team and a 1a team. EC has played orangefield (3A) which was a very close game, hj, and hf which are all decent 3A teams. I think EC vs. Buna will be a very good game but i think the bucs will come out on top.

[move]GO BUCS!!![/move]

hf 3rd... r u serious

The battle for 3rd IMHO includes the horns. (This is all speculation right??)

After 2 victories, HF was a little overconfident with a kicka** East Chambers squad that could beat quite a few local 4A squads. They got a good woopin for 2 qtrs and roared back in the 2nd half. HF is a contender in my book.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder