*PNG vs. Ozen Predictions*

Guest ndn09

PNG's offense couldnt score on Crosby defense and then the next week Crosby defense gives up 35. Go figure.  Your offense whipped up on a Silsbee team that stinks.  And now you Indians think your going to blow Ozen out?  Give me a break.  You wont score more than 10 on Ozen and you will lose this game.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FP is just mad that I pointed out the fact that the kid he thinks is the next Joe Montana has been beating up on scrubs.  Get over it dude.  Have you guys even played a ranked 2A school yet?  Beat Newton or East Chambers and then you will get some props from me chump.

From what I've heard PNG will still utilize the spread,  but not on every down.  I think with the backs they have and the O line blocking better they will be able to throw the ball or run on a D much more effectively than they did, or could have, against LM and Crosby.  PNG ran the spread several times at Silsbee and I believe that Tatum hit one of the recievers for a td pass.  A new offense takes time to mature.  So what if they are going to go back to running the ball,  they still have a passing attack that I think will catch teams off guard. 

PNG By 10 !!!

I'm sure it willl be a great game !!!  Finally DISTRICT IS HERE !!!  I feel there are going to be some major upsets this year !!!  I dont forsee the rankings being the same at the end of the year as everyone has been prediciting so far for the top 3 spots.  Could be some sleeper (dark horse) teams in the top 3 at the end of the year. 

I agree that the top 3 rankings will probably change.  I could see PNG and/or LCM getting in for a playoff spot.  Hard to tell, but the possibilities are there.  I think both of these teams will put some teams on the spot and make it very difficult for the district.  PNG and LCM play in 2 weeks at the reservation, should be a great game.  Whoever wins that game will be competing for a possible playoff spot.

If Lumberton beats Dayton then throw Lumberton into that mix !!!  This should be a awsome year in this District !!!!

FP is just mad that I pointed out the fact that the kid he thinks is the next Joe Montana has been beating up on scrubs.  Get over it dude.  Have you guys even played a ranked 2A school yet?  Beat Newton or East Chambers and then you will get some props from me chump.

you talking bout me? ???

I've been telling y'all Ozen's improved.  Now with 3 5A teams under their belt, and a more smash mouth approch, they will finally take advantage of their big Oline and run passed and through the Indians.  

I say 18-10 Panthers and no if PN-G wins, it won't be 6 in a row

Out of respect to PNG, I put they would score 10.  Also you can shut a teams offense out and the team still scores points with defense and special teams.  It doesnt take alot to shut the Indians offense down, Crosby defense did it and then the next week the Cougars defense gave up 35 points.  So whats your point?

Out of respect to PNG, I put they would score 10.  Also you can shut a teams offense out and the team still scores points with defense and special teams.  It doesnt take alot to shut the Indians offense down, Crosby defense did it and then the next week the Cougars defense gave up 35 points.  So whats your point?

Yea, I apologize, I was still holding a grudge from the QB topic also.  I understand your point though.  I cant make a prediction on this game because I haven't seen either team.  I do know that LM is a quality team, and Crosby was highly thought of as well when they played.  I also know that Ozen is loaded with great athletes.

I wish both teams good luck.

Ozen will be looking for some revenge back in the 2003 season when PNG kick the game winning FG at the end

Ozen's the 1 who kicked the FG after the play clock was started after a dead ball foul.  That was the rub.  I guess revenge was received during the hurricane season when Ozen won the first flip in the I-Hop parking lot.  Since PN-G blew them out last year, and Ozen has a new coach, I predict a Panther victory since new coaches there seem to do well in their first year......

Not to mention being healthy after that bruital non-district schedule

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder