Interesting Tidbit and an occurance that will be a first

You mean to tell me, PN-G is ranked in Region 3 w/o scoring a single point???  heck naw

If that's the case, Ozen should be ranked ahead of them....

And where in the heck is Conroe Caney Creek?  My God, they took out CC and they're 1-1 and added PN-G.  This dude or dudes are on some serious opium.......

Here is the big reason they are ranked:

#7 La Marque 19 PN-G 0

#17 Crosby 7 PN-G 0

and those are the current state wide rankings you see.

In the last two years other than PN-G this year, two other teams have held La Marque to fewer than 20 points. Friendswood and Pearland.. both at the time were ranked opponents. Not even Waco could accomplish that feat.

Crosby is one of the better teams in the state and region this year.

Sure, PN-G has yet to score, but look at who they have faced. Both Crosby and La Marque have top notch defenses.

In response to Caney Creek, they were in the exact spot last week PN-G is in now.. 15th in the region. Caney Creek was put there at 1-0 and lost this past week to an average Oak Ridge team.. why should they continue to stay there? they were put there after they beat LC-M, who was on the watch list for the regional rankings.

I think PN-G will turn it around and start putting up some points. The defense is good and will get better. The kids need to pull a "Varsity Blues", ditch the coach, and run the oop-de-loop on the first play of the game. Seriously, I hope the offensive play calling comes around and the defense can keep up the good work.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa