Warren vs. Woodville Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Woodville has a good size line and plenty of speed.  Warren has mucho speed, if we do not do a better job on the O line it will be a long night.  We will have to take advantage of our qickness through the line and give our QB's time to hit our recievers (who must catch the ball).  DP is right about the turnovers Warren just can't afford to have any.

Warren is a different club from the last 2 years but I wouldn't say they are down.Defensively they are light years ahead of where they were last year.While they don't have the marquis running back they had last year they are taking better care of the ball.In the season opener they moved the ball on the ground with Blackshear and Parker.I think we will see more of that as the season goes on.There are still some questions in the kicking game(as there were last year).The stat you can't argue with is this club is 2-0 against the same clubs as the last 2 years.I think both those team were 1-1against Huntington and WH.Woodville and Warren went to overtime last year and I would expect the same kind of game this year.This is a toss up but I'm goin with the home team.

Warren-20

Wdvl-14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin