Splendora at Vidor

Realville

3 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I watched a RB in the Shepherd highlights last week that looked pretty good, might have been number 22 or 29 not sure.

I think the starter was #22.  Hopefully he is back.  He got horsecollared right at the endzone (if i remember correctly) and went out.  Rumor was it tore up his knee.

5 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

I think the starter was #22.  Hopefully he is back.  He got horsecollared right at the endzone (if i remember correctly) and went out.  Rumor was it tore up his knee.

I looked up #22 and #26.  Both played after the Chapel Hill game so my information is probably wrong.

29 minutes ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

They must have got banged up in practice, huh ?

I guess, I know there were several banged up after the Jasper game but I was hoping the bye week would allow time to recover. Just have to keep an eye on the sideline and see who is not suited up, hopefully there won't be more than 1 or 2 starters out.

33 minutes ago, DoworkCats said:

Special teams will be the difference. Splendora is making a lot of changes going into district. 

New quarterback running back and defensive philosophy. 

Look for the cats to grind this one out.

31-28. 

Oh boy this will be fun, I figured they would make some changes and let their studs play more. Vidor usually has everything set but injuries may force other players to step up or play both ways.

17 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I’ll be in vidor for the game 

Is it possible for both teams to lose now? It might happen with her in the stadium. Be on the lookout for both teams to play their worst game of the season. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Good luck to both teams. 🤞🏾

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is it possible for both teams to lose now? It might happen with her in the stadium. Be on the lookout for both teams to play their worst game of the season. 🤦🏾‍♂️

😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Yes definitely. But it’s crazy how he treats me on social media compared to when he is actually on the phone with me 😂😂😂

An artist must share his talents.  They’re not to be wasted one on one.

59 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I’ll be in vidor for the game 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh no... say it ain’t so MBG. If that’s the case, sit way over there with them Splendas. I don’t need any of that bad luck rubbing off on me.