Barbers Hill 20 Katy Paetow 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

Back from the game and I thought it was a good showing tonight for the Eagles. BH had 3 opportunities to win this at the end. Dropped interception, missed fumble recovery then poor coverage on a 4 th and 11 any of which would have sealed the victory. BH QB was slow to get rid of the ball and had a hard time
sensing pressure, but that will all get better as he adjust to the speed of Varsity. Outside of that he did well with his feet and made some good passes as well as missed some wide open receivers, but again he will improve each game. Katy was well rounded and played good on both sides of the ball even though I thought BH had the size on them. Anyway good 1st game next week we will get a better idea of where we stand when PAM comes to town.

7 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Back from the game and I thought it was a good showing tonight for the Eagles. BH had 3 opportunities to win this at the end. Dropped interception, missed fumble recovery then poor coverage on a 4 th and 11 any of which would have sealed the victory. BH QB was slow to get rid of the ball and had a hard time
sensing pressure
, but that will all get better as he adjust to the speed of Varsity. Outside of that he did well with his feet and made some good passes as well as missed some wide open receivers, but again he will improve each game. Katy was well rounded and played good on both sides of the ball even though I thought BH had the size on them. Anyway good 1st game next week we will get a better idea of where we stand when PAM comes to town.

There was plenty to sense, I'm sure some was self inflicted from holding on to the ball too long, either way BH has to get that cleaned up.