Lumberton 14 Silsbee 56/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, spidersal said:

If you look at the history, except for a very few seasons, lumberton has never competed. That is why they are known as the FRIENDLY RAIDERS. Unfortunately, they may not win a game this year unless they can beat Livingston. I certainly agree with it being sad and embarrassing for the community

They competed the last 2 years. But I give a lot of credit to Silsbee. They played right there with Jasper who is wailing on Newton right now.ย 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• What is Biden putting them through? 401ks are rocking. Everybody that wants a job has one. Wages are up. No wars.ย  ย  And a POTUS they donโ€™t hate.ย  ย  Trump does a great job of motivating his base. But he does an even better job of motivating THE OTHER GUYโ€™S base. There arenโ€™t going to be millions of people saying โ€œyou know, I voted Biden last time because I was sick of trumpโ€ฆ. And since Trump left, everything has gotten better. I think Iโ€™ll vote for Trump next time. He doesnโ€™t bother me as badly as he used to.โ€ I fact, I doubt that there are any.ย  ย  Biden wonโ€™t drive people to the polls to vote Biden. Heโ€™s a horrible candidate. But Trump motivates MILLIONS to get out and vote โ€œanybody but Trump.โ€ ย Thatโ€™s just facts, and no amount of mean tweets is gonna fix that for Trump.
    • Not my first one, which has yet to be addressed. MAGA appears to support a Communist dictator while accusing the Democratic Party of turning America Communist. Itโ€™s either misdirection or bait-and-switch, both tactics losers fall for.
    • I think Franklin would be the considered the favorite based off ranking and record. I think most would agree we prefer being the underdogs anyway. Orangefield has played much better since getting everyone back however, and I think it should be a good matchup. ย It will be a fun series, with a chance to go to state on the line!ย 
    • And your post wasnโ€™t snark? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    • So whatโ€™s the writing on the wall, Trumpโ€™s huge crowds, polls showing him leading, maybe youโ€™re referring to the dismal job this administration is doing but no one will care. No, youโ€™re writing on the wall is 2020 and you canโ€™t seem to comprehend that folks may be tired of what this administration is putting them through. But we do know youโ€™re a guy that canโ€™t seem to deal with the current state of affairs and stays in perennial armchair quarterback mode.
  • Topics