1. NetCat

NetCat

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fgzfdgvxv
    Newest Member
    fgzfdgvxv

• At the end of the day it's Trump vs biden in November, all the whining and moaning won't change that. Don't forget, CB, you are as responsible for that as anyone else.
    • Final 1A top-10 list (From THSB): Final 1A Top 10 Rankings 1Ira (24-0) 2Fayetteville (18-5) 3Chester (24-11) 4Abbott (16-11-1) 5D’Hanis (21-7) 6Neches (19-13) 7Dodd City (16-7) 8Morton (15-7) 9Electra (19-5) 10Brookeland (16-3)     Chester and Brookeland making the list.  Pretty good showing for the 24-2A district.  Congratulations to the Yellowjackets of Chester and The Wildcats of Brookeland.
    • Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
  • Topics