She Should Be Fired

baddog

Immediately, if not sooner. Talk about forcing your beliefs. Man, if she was FORCING Christianity, she would be tarred and feathered. 

Iowa State professor threatens to dismiss students who oppose abortion, Black Lives Matter

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

It really urinates me off that Professors at State supported Universities can do this and State Legislators do nothing.  I don’t understand how that works.

I’m with you. But I really think it’s a matter of won’t vs. can’t. How in Hell is this Portland crap still in existence? Can’t make it better or won’t. How can professors be untouchable when it comes to social issues, but any other employer would be in deep doo doo for the same illegal behavior. Can’t or Won’t. It’s a matter of what you’re willing to do. We all get on here and bs with each other and pick in fatgirl and agree with Reagan and stomp our feet, but we are not doing enough. EVERYBODY THAT CARES - MAKE A STAND!  The BLM guys have it figured out. We don’t. We still think things can be handled through kind words or meaningless threats. It’s not working y’all. Can’t or won’t. You either can’t do anything or you won’t do anything. Which reason is it for you? Choose neither. Do Something!!!

36 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m with you. But I really think it’s a matter of won’t vs. can’t. How in Hell is this Portland crap still in existence? Can’t make it better or won’t. How can professors be untouchable when it comes to social issues, but any other employer would be in deep doo doo for the same illegal behavior. Can’t or Won’t. It’s a matter of what you’re willing to do. We all get on here and bs with each other and pick in fatgirl and agree with Reagan and stomp our feet, but we are not doing enough. EVERYBODY THAT CARES - MAKE A STAND!  The BLM guys have it figured out. We don’t. We still think things can be handled through kind words or meaningless threats. It’s not working y’all. Can’t or won’t. You either can’t do anything or you won’t do anything. Which reason is it for you? Choose neither. Do Something!!!

Exactly. Well said

This site is named setxsports as you all know.  Thus, I bring you a sports thought on this. Liberal agenda is the very reason I have for years rooted against that university in Austin. Petty? Probably so, but so be it. 

Many guys I coached with often said that I was "over the top" and it was no big deal.  Truly wonder how many are changing their stance. 

50 to 1 ratio liberal to conservative among young professors according to a former professor on Fox News a few nights ago.

Good bless the few true free speech universities that still stand and allow a conservative voice to exist. 

Not many left in our beloved state. 

DivestU!  Check it out on the web.  People are finally fighting for our side against the liberal professors and administrators. The thing about Baylor on the front page may shock some of you.  It has nothing to do with athletics!  Research the story after you see what one alumni states.