Anybody scrimmaging this weekend

EAGLEFOREVER

7 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Just trolling for a reaction, they might not do it this year I have noticed it in the past though. Hopefully it’s a good physical scrimmage, nobody comes out injured and both teams go on to do great things in 4A this season.

Scrimmage at WOS or Vidor?

5 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin will no longer be in the malakoff and crockett scrimmage.... They will now host Rockdale thursday 5:30

Disappointing but not surprising.  I don't think the UIL mentioned anything, but I know that they were frowning on scrimmages with more than 2 schools this year.

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Disappointing but not surprising.  I don't think the UIL mentioned anything, but I know that they were frowning on scrimmages with more than 2 schools this year.

Im hearing the only reason we ended getting rockdale was because Mexia canceled on them or we would still be in the three way scrimmage but now we dont have to travel plus we are getting a good team to scrimmage still

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Can you believe it - tomorrow scrimmages start.   Finally, we might have something to discuss rather than C—-d.

😄😄🎉🎊🎊🎉😜😜

The wait has felt longer than normal this year. The time is finally upon us to begin, but the season is short and should be appreciated more than ever. Good luck to all the local teams, parents, and fans.

It's with great regret that I probably wont be able to attend WOS vs vidor Thursday night. For those who can, be safe. TX HS FB is a way of life for us. But not bigger than life itself.

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hope Coach T doesn’t show a whole lot tonight.  The LV folks on the other Forum are talking about LV beating WOS by three TD’s.   Don’t think they are taking WOS seriously.   I’ll definitely be a Stangs fan next week.

Oh yea? You and @Mr. Buddy Garrity need to let em know. Stangs comin out the gate strong and fast. 300 lb lineman better be quick. Might be our best d line.

19 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Oh yea? You and @Mr. Buddy Garrity need to let em know. Stangs comin out the gate strong and fast. 300 lb lineman better be quick. Might be our best d line.

I told them it would be a great game, and don’t underestimate WOS.  MBG said it’d be a 3 point game.  They came back with 3 TD win by LV.  I watched a video from last year.  They may weigh 300 lbs, but they move like slugs.  Quickness might negate all that weight.

They also seem to think they’re the only team with speed & quickness.   Could they be watching films of Colmesneil?

29 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It's only 1 guy predicting a blowout on there. I think he might be a LV guy. 

EDIT: my bad, an Argyle guy. 

I still say LV in a close low scoring game.