WO-S and LC-M you make the call/Will And should Salter play?

skipper

first off should the bears play salter tonight if he is not ready are up to par.the kid is lc-m bread and butter player thay must have him when dist rolls around dont you think.if the young man plays wo-s will be keying on him all night long  he loves two spin out of tackles from what we have seen from him and with a bad leg thats not good. then thire is driver lc-m QB if salter does not play  then he must take up the leadership with his running and hes  no salter .i dont think  lc-m will be able two  put the ball in the air alot wo-s cover very very well    PS sorry 4 the spelling

I think that would be between the coaches and Salter no one else knows all the facts but them. Sure he could sit but with football you have to play the players that give you the best chances to win. you can be injured at anytime. Just ask Nederland. Should he have sat out until district? Good question. I know this is different but ultimately this would be up to Salter and the coahes.

Guest Kelly Football

I understand that but wasn't he injured last week? Non District games don't count the last time i remember. Sure you play him without an injury, but i would think since he was injured last wek (possible Hammy) one bad hit and then you don't have him for District and your season is over.

we were at the JV game  and were sitting with friends from  lc-m and this was brought up  more than once belive me.lc-m has a very good chance to make the playoffs this  year and i wish them the best but will be hard with out salter.

Why do you say this? They didn't play well last weekend. I hope they do make the playoffs. I want all of the teams in Orange County to make them.

I think that would be between the coaches and Salter no one else knows all the facts but them. Sure he could sit but with football you have to play the players that give you the best chances to win. you can be injured at anytime. Just ask Nederland. Should he have sat out until district? Good question. I know this is different but ultimately this would be up to Salter and the coahes.

1.  Are you saying that the Win is more important than the kids health?

2.  Big difference here, Nederlands QB was not previously injured when he got hurt lastweek.  The Salter kid is injured and trying to rehab his injury.

i am sure if you walked up two this young man now and asked him how was he feeling he would say he is fine put me in tonight coach but down deep he my  not be ready he is a super kid i wish him the best. coach moody has been around the block a few times and seen this with others he has  coached so  he will make the call i wish him the best

Have to say that I agree.  There is a huge difference in an injury requiring significant time off of the field and possibly intensifying an injury that is already there by allowing a player to heal.

Asking the kid how he feels?  Most kids play knowing they are injured because they just can't stand NOT playing.  That is what the athletic trainer is for and the doctor that he should have been required to see in order to be released to come back. 

I would err on the side of caution and allow him more time to completely heal.  The game tonight is only a pre-season game...you really NEED him healthy for district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33