Chicago Sees Its Deadliest Day In 60 Years With 18 Murders In 24 Hours!

Reagan

Guest ECBucFan

Deadliest day in 60 years with 18 murders in 24 hours. If only black lives mattered....

OH WAIT, THAT DOES NOT APPLY HERE! NO RIOTS TO BE FOUND!

Guest ECBucFan

In Chicago, "every CVS, every Walgreens is shutting down.”, and 'My ward is a s--t show'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chicago-officials-looting-riot

Others took aim at Lightfoot herself for her response to the crisis. One man, identified by WTTW News as Ald. Raymond Lopez, demanded that Lightfoot develop a plan to stabilize Chicago’s neighborhoods for five days, calling his Southwest Side ward “a virtual war zone” where armed gang members were threatening to shoot black people.

When he demanded she respond to the remarks, Lightfoot told him he was “100 percent full of s--t.”

I talked with people from Chicago when I worked for dps.  One of the fundamental things people have to get done when they move to a different city and state is get a local ID or driver license.  Some take care of it right away, some wait until the last minute.  You can almost tell where things are going good by the amount of people moving in to Houston and Texas from that state.

I talked to people from Chicago almost every day.   Many of them say that Chicago overall is a great place to live.  Certain areas are out of control, but most of Chicago is very nice.  I have never sat foot inside the Chi city limits so I have to take their word for it.  

Most of the negativity I hear about Chicago comes from this message.  I am certain people here are getting their information from places like Breitbart.  

My world view is strongly influenced by my seventh day adventist belief system.  It is a very biblical and prophetic belief system.   God was not caught off guard by recent events.  It says in His word and I can quote book and verse, that He doesn't do anything, or allow anything to happen unless he first tells His servants the prophets.  

I've been hearing about things happening now since I was 8 or 9.  I wasn't told precise events I was told events similar to what is going on today would happen.  So I am surprised somewhat but I am not totally surprised.  I've been watching things, again since I was a boy. Sometimes I start to let my guard down, so to speak, then something wild and unusual would happen.  And I would say to my self, yep, that's a sign.  

42 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I talked with people from Chicago when I worked for dps.  One of the fundamental things people have to get done when they move to a different city and state is get a local ID or driver license.  Some take care of it right away, some wait until the last minute.  You can almost tell where things are going good by the amount of people moving in to Houston and Texas from that state.

I talked to people from Chicago almost every day.   Many of them say that Chicago overall is a great place to live.  Certain areas are out of control, but most of Chicago is very nice.  I have never sat foot inside the Chi city limits so I have to take their word for it.  

Most of the negativity I hear about Chicago comes from this message.  I am certain people here are getting their information from places like Breitbart.  

My world view is strongly influenced by my seventh day adventist belief system.  It is a very biblical and prophetic belief system.   God was not caught off guard by recent events.  It says in His word and I can quote book and verse, that He doesn't do anything, or allow anything to happen unless he first tells His servants the prophets.  

I've been hearing about things happening now since I was 8 or 9.  I wasn't told precise events I was told events similar to what is going on today would happen.  So I am surprised somewhat but I am not totally surprised.  I've been watching things, again since I was a boy. Sometimes I start to let my guard down, so to speak, then something wild and unusual would happen.  And I would say to my self, yep, that's a sign.  

This is the hidden content, please

This website keeps track of violence in Chicago.

It's run by people who live there.

It's not madeup, been around for a while and has been accurate the whole time. 

5 minutes ago, NetCat said:

This is the hidden content, please

This website keeps track of violence in Chicago.

It's run by people who live there.

It's not madeup, been around for a while and has been accurate the whole time. 

It even has a running tally of how many people have shot themselves in the a$$ this year (58). And one on people getting shot in the junk (19).

Everyone should check it out for entertainment value alone. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

You know who knows that Bible through-and-through? The devil. 

I flew in and out of Chicago O’Hare about 15 years ago. We had time to kill before our flight out so we decided to hop on the El Train and see downtown. Not smart. The whole way down there looked like we were rolling through the part of town that JJ lived in on “Good Times.”  I felt like I had a “mug me” sign on my back. And I lived down in Port Arthur, lol. 

My opinion on the state of affairs in Chicago comes almost exclusively from looking at shooting and murder totals from whichever sources toss up a headline. I normally don’t get too deep into the articles. 

Well, there was this lady. She died in 1915, somewhere around there.  :Many consider her a prophet of God, I a one of them.  She has a lot of haters too.  Really true prophets are seldom popular with the general public.  She predicted that what is happening in Chicago is mild compared to what will happen to most cites in this country and around the world.   She saw that many of the tall buildings, if not most of them, will be leveled.

Back in 1835 the civil war was unthinkable.  There was a lot of hot debate but hardly anyone expected a war.   She was in attendance at a church, a relatively small church.  She stood up and told the congregation that five or six families in that church would lose sons in that war.   Sure enough, when the war was over, it happened. just as she said.

She also had things to say about 9/11.  She said tall buildings would fall in NYC.  At the time the tallest building was maybe 8 to 10 stories.  

At one time she was living in Australia.  The Lord had told her to move there and help establish institutions down there. Here in the USA she was in on a lot of important committees in the church.  Some guys in the church tried to do some back handed stuff regarding a project, etc.   They had set a soon date to vote their plans into business.  The Lord told her before hand to leave and go back and be at that meeting.   Back then it would take at least a month to travel from Australia to the USA.   When the meeting was called she was the first one there, sitting on the front row.   Many other stories like this.