BH vs Wharton Predictions

BH  ;D

I haven't lost faith in the Eagles as some have! Last year two crummy scrimmages equalled a 10-0 season! This team doesn't have all of the big names we have been used to, but will still compete. Wharton has returned i think 12-14 from last years team while BH has returned 5.

last years score was 23-6 in favor of BH this year its going to be tighter and should be a very good game as I hear that Wharton is primed to make some noise. Wharton is in a tough district with Sweeny and Needville who are both supposed to go pretty far this year in the 3A playoffs.

I think BH opens in the win column  ;D

BH 21

Wharton 17

Our kids have a challenge ahead of them this year, they can step up and face it or run from it.  I believe and know they will step up to face it and give 110%.  I believe the Hill is going to do a lot better than people think.  I'm pulling for the Eagles!  Go get em men!

Game day the eagles will be ready....no doubt...there going to give 110%..

i say 24 - 14...plus joe sexton is back in the line up...or so im told...

thats a big part of the D that BH hasnt had yet...

O line is coming together as well...be ready for a show....it'll be a good one!

GO EAGLES!

I hope your right.  It does take a team effort though.  Sexton is good, but he is not the team.

Hill/Wharton - too close to call..special teams will be the difference

I hear BH's kicker has been hitting them from 50+ yards in practice. Thats something we havnt seen in the recent past. Offensive line is getting better. No Sexton isnt the whole defensive team, but it was sure obvious that something was missing in those scrimmages.

I think if the fans will show up to support this team like they have the last few years, the boys will show up to play ball. They like to hear everyone in the stands cheering them on through out the whole game not just when they do something good... So lets make some noise and support this group!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder