who should get the starting tail back position at png?

who should start at tail back at png tezeno or wright?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. who should start at tail back at png tezeno or wright?

• tezeno
    • wright

Hemmings is the best of the bunch. Wright is unproven and extremely overhyped by a few on this board. Tezeno is pretty quick, but I think durability would be an issue even if he wasn't off the team. I heard he was kicked off the team so it is probably a moot point anyway. I'd run a steady dose of the proven back Hemmings and throw to Matt Johnson and Brett Doty early and oftn.

well, even if he was arrested, i think a full season suspension is too much

Nederland had a star wideout/corner that was arrested a few years back and he WAS kicked off the team. While we did not like that he was gone, it was probably the right move by Neumann.

Hemmings is the best of the bunch. Wright is unproven and extremely overhyped by a few on this board. Tezeno is pretty quick, but I think durability would be an issue even if he wasn't off the team. I heard he was kicked off the team so it is probably a moot point anyway. I'd run a steady dose of the proven back Hemmings and throw to Matt Johnson and Brett Doty early and oftn.

well... id beleive the hype

Why don't you guys let the head coach determine who starts instead of trying to start a rukus or trouble for the team. These are  kids that are having their names on this website and would think you may have better things to do. Let the coach be the coach and the rest be the fans. Just my take.

Why don't you guys let the head coach determine who starts instead of trying to start a rukus or trouble for the team. These are  kids that are having their names on this website and would think you may have better things to do. Let the coach be the coach and the rest be the fans. Just my take.

etbu...I agree with your post. Whoever started this thread and previous thread about this young man need to focus on getting themselves ready for Lamarque. I would like to see PNG beat Lamarque Friday night.

Guest 87CRU79

But you have to change your SN or create a new one, so it looks like you weren't hyping yourself up... ;D

I don't see Salter, Hall, Bass, or Hussey getting on here and probing everyone to see if they think they are good or not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder