Vidor vs. St. Pius week 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St. Pius won there game against Bay City with 27 seconds left in the game. Vidor can win this game if they limit there mistakes. Losing two tailbacks against WOS will hurt them, but the fullback is one of the best I have seen in Vidor in a long time. Franklin is a lot quicker this year also. Defense look a little week but that was only there first scrimmage and they should improve.

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS

Houston St. Pius vs Vidor

St. Pius is the Private School champ, Appalachain State was the Division II champ, but playing in Vidor and winning is just not the same as playing and winning in the Big House. Look for St. Pius to put it to Vidor. The Pirates will feel like they are lost in Davy Jones' locker.

PREDICTION ST PIUS 35 VIDOR 7

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS

Houston St. Pius vs Vidor

St. Pius is the Private School champ, Appalachain State was the Division II champ, but playing in Vidor and winning is just not the same as playing and winning in the Big House. Look for St. Pius to put it to Vidor. The Pirates will feel like they are lost in Davy Jones' locker.

PREDICTION ST PIUS 35 VIDOR 7

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Well heck we might as well not even show up then ...I think it will be a good test for us. they only have lost 1 game in two years.It will give us good experience and get us ready for district.

And we are looking forward to knocking the flees off of you guys!

I think that Vidor will have a good chance. They looked serious in the wos scrimmage. When I say serious I mean the coaches. They were just rotating kids in and out.  It was a practice In their minds. They didn't get too wrapped in winning. If they stick to offense that they came out with and used only  briefly ,they could run right at you. They will have to come through the dawg pound first!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder