Bridge City vs. Liberty Week 0 Predictions?

Guest Bulldog

Personally ive watched both of them so far this year and i believe BC has the advantage....The new system Stump has is and can be very explosive. Liberty had a time with orangefield and Orangefield is well lets just say rebuilding.

BC 24

Lib  7

I could be wrong but this is based on what ive seen...

I think Liberty is gonna be really prepared for this game, and with a soggy field as a possibility the Panthers should be able to run the ball and hopefully control the game. The Cardinals spread offense should be alot of fun to watch and keep our defense on their toes. Gonna be a good opening game for both teams but I still think Liberty wins by at least a TD.

I think Liberty is gonna be really prepared for this game, and with a soggy field as a possibility the Panthers should be able to run the ball and hopefully control the game. The Cardinals spread offense should be alot of fun to watch and keep our defense on their toes. Gonna be a good opening game for both teams but I still think Liberty wins by at least a TD.

Bridge City's rolling right now.. they looked good this week in practice.. right now I'd say by at least a touchdown..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty