PNG vs. Nederland

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't recall any LaMarque first teamers leaving the field in the 4th quarter last year titan. LaMarque pretty much had to keep the first team on the field the whole game is the way I remember the FACTS! Now your opinion is always different than facts so I respect your opinion. Back to the topic. Nederland takes it by 7 points, low scoring game.

So how is it Titan??? When they schedule Forrest Brook they ain't playing nobody, then when they schedule LaMarque it's only so they can say they played somebody to make them better... that's almost like double speak.  If I didn't know you any better I'd think you were contradicting yourself... but I know that could never be, so I'll just sit confused.

So how is it Titan??? When they schedule Forrest Brook they ain't playing nobody, then when they schedule LaMarque it's only so they can say they played somebody to make them better... that's almost like double speak.  If I didn't know you any better I'd think you were contradicting yourself... but I know that could never be, so I'll just sit confused.

no,that's what mc folks say when it comes to the argument of playing PAM. we rather play "state powers" like lm and brenham because we might see them later in the playoffs and plus it makes us a better team. we in lm see you as scrubs and an easy win. instead of boasting playing ONE good team,play 3!!! or atleast schedule somebody better than forrest brook and waller!!!

Don't recall any LaMarque first teamers leaving the field in the 4th quarter last year titan. LaMarque pretty much had to keep the first team on the field the whole game is the way I remember the FACTS! Now your opinion is always different than facts so I respect your opinion. Back to the topic. Nederland takes it by 7 points, low scoring game.

trust me the game was over. just remember lamarque could have scored again when they were inside the 20 at the end of the game and kneeled out the clock. the"running back" was shut down.

Guest 87CRU79

Titan just has a case of the red ass because the MC schools stomped on Lincoln when he was in school. Have some respect for some of schools that actually make the playoffs.

If it's in the game, it's in the game.  Let's not excited  over moral vicories.  You didnt' see us saying anything about the refs when Dayton beat us by 1 point.  I could have been saying that their players jumped offsides onthe FG block.  The way I see it, if we wasn't behind the whole game like that, we wouldnt' have to worry about losing at all.  Same thing in this instance.

What's wrong with moral victories? A state powerhouse team loaded with DI talent that couldn't even run down our running back from behind? With the team we had, I say we did very good.

I've seen us called cheaters plenty of times and you never took our side in any of them. Any reason for that? BTW, I work with several Central fans and you should hear them talk about the refs.

Nederland by three over PNG.

yeah the ones YOU THINK by playing makes you better than everyone else,when to the other team,you are just a scrub j.v. and the second team gets in in the second half.in other words lm and brenham.

History between LaMarque and PNG

1967 PNG won 28-14

1990 LM won 28-0

1999 PNG won 22-6

2005 LM won 27-10

I wouldn't say that they take us as a jv team.

If the score is close enough for the refs to 'cheat', then that game would be yours to lose.  If the game is clearly in the favor of the superior team, then there would be little oportunities to have a phantom call or something like that. I can take up for nederland in you guys having some good coaching over there.  And I hope you do take down Lamarqe.  You have a good chance because of the coaching change.  However, I just down see it.  Obviously, there was a good game played from the bulldogs for the Coogs to have only one that game by a score.

Nederland outplayed LM far and away in the 1st half... LM outplayed Nederland in the 2nd, the difference in the first half was the unfortunate call... it's just a fact, Nederland was not good enough to overcome that call and beat LM.  LM probably is good enough if the tables are turned, it's not excuses, just facts of what it takes to upset a great team.  If that call is made correctly, the 2nd half takes on a different complexion with Nederland going into the lockerroom up 7, with alot of confidence.  Look, LM was the better team, but that was a a big call in the closing seconds of the half, and if it's made correctly the game may unfold differently. Would LM have won... maybe... some may say probably.  I will not say the refs cheated, or LM needed the refs to win... I will say that if that simple call is made correctly Nederland has a great shot at the upset... or if the phantom face mask the play before... but who's counting.

Titan before you get all bent out of shape, I agree that the first half LM played against Ned was probably their worst, their QB really struggled. 

Take away the LM TD just before half, where the receiver's foot was clearly out of the end zone, and LM doesn't romp to an easy win. It wasn't easy anyway, just a buncha cheaters who own the Houston area refs.

I say Nederland in a close one over PNG.

you are in violation of the board.so i will throw one back. oh,nederland had a very questionable call that should not have been that resulted in a t.d. lm dominated.numbers don't lie.

What's wrong with moral victories? A state powerhouse team loaded with DI talent that couldn't even run down our running back from behind? With the team we had, I say we did very good.

I've seen us called cheaters plenty of times and you never took our side in any of them. Any reason for that? BTW, I work with several Central fans and you should hear them talk about the refs.

Nederland by three over PNG.

what????? that fake running back nederland had was run down like  an old man on crutches!!!! he caught a wide open pass on the 50 with no one around and was caught before the 30!!!!

History between LaMarque and PNG

1967 PNG won 28-14

1990 LM won 28-0

1999 PNG won 22-6

2005 LM won 27-10

I wouldn't say that they take us as a jv team.

99 lm was out coached. noway pn-g wins with db's covering wr's instead of linebackers!!!

60's was back then. the now is what matters.pn-g=j.v. compared to lm.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami