PNG vs. Nederland

you are in violation of the board.so i will throw one back. the evil impire mutts are the biggest cheaters in that terrible town of nederland. oh,nederland had a very questionable call that should not have been that resulted in a t.d. lm dominated.numbers don't lie.

In violation of the board??? How??You violate the English language with every post. Come back and talk to me when you learn to punctuate and spell (empire). I take no one seriously who can do neither. Don't give me the excuse about this being a message board and all that stuff. You don't because you can't.

Fake running back, that's a good one. I remember he went off left tackle and blew by your DI LBs and secondary. They didn't even make up any ground. Don't be lying to make yourself look good on this board. You must have gone to get popcorn because you sure weren't watching the game, or you have to lie to yourself because your mind can't process the fact that the entire LM defense was smoked by a RB from Nederland and made them all look bad. (TWICE)

Staying on topic now, since some people never do, I think PNG will improve from last year, but still fall short by a FG to Ned.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i type fast...i'm not aĀ  like you. you violated by calling another team a cheat. that's against the rules ask your boy tvc. now,the play i was talking about wasn't a run play it was a PASS play,like i stated before. maybe you need to learn how to READ!!! look at the game film where that fake,soft running back caught a wide open pass and got sucked up. the run play you are talking about came on a quick snap by nederland(good play) and caught lm off guard. oh he got sucked up because we didn't score. stop while you're ahead,you are out of your league.

Ey man, he is a beast man. ;D ;DĀ  I think he would have given the Jag defense fits if he would have been healthy.Ā  And personaly, I think he was just as good as Pouncy.Ā  Still no p's, homie?Ā  Ā ;D :D

Titan you are out of your league. I think that you try to make up for your lack of intelligence by trying to flap your jaws. You double talk all the time. Quit calling Mosley a fake running back because he would have either ran you over or smoked you. You only talk smack because you are jealous of Nederland's success. You might have been better in band but in no way shape or form should you talk smack on anyone that would crush you.

Oh and by the way I didn't see you suiting up for any NCAA football teams. Go home youĀ  poser.

Who is this patitan? He is posting on a Nederland vs. PNG thread and has said absolutely nothing about the game. Now he is making threats on the internet ("name the time and place"). That's calling someone out. Moderators, isn't this against board rules??? Is this what this board is about?

Uh huh, just as I figured. He came back and deleted that stuff. What a wizard. IP adresses are so easy to trace and the police don't take kindly to internet threats. The next one I see, I will quote it so it can't be deleted except by a moderator. Threaten someone again and see what happens. That's not a threat, that's a promise.

Burnett has got to start winning some of these games and quick...

I know PNG will probably never have another 20 year winning streak over Nederland, but you can't keep losing 2 out of every 3 or even 3 out of every 4.

PNG's first 3 games in district are HUGE!!!

If the Indians can TKO Ozen, scalp the Bears, and then take the bite out of the Dogs look for them to make the playoffs, if they go even 2 and 1 (with their last two games against Central and Dayton) I don't see the tribe getting in.

Nederland should beat Vidor, then they have Central and PNG.

If Nederland is one and two after those three games it will be tough for the Dogs to continue their playoff streak.

For the third week of the season, MCM is a really big game...

Nederland should beat Vidor, then they have Central and PNG.

If Nederland is one and two after those three games it will be tough for the Dogs to continue their playoff streak.

For the third week of the season, MCM is a really big game...

We were 0-2 last year going into MCM and won to go 1-2.Ā  They reeled off 4 more wins to return to the playoffs.Ā  Never say never...

thats funny considering they still havent won an outright district title in the neumann era.

Nederland has a very good program and excellent coaching staff, but don't kid yourself into thinking Nederland falls anywhere close to the "STATE POWER" category.Ā  If you go 60 miles out of MC, nobody gives Nederland a second glance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami