La Marque vs Port Neches Groves Broadcasted Here On SETXSPORTS/5PM

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA Marque is in for a fight. regardless of who says what. lets get things straight... last year nederland lost to "the champs" barely. last year PNG lost to NED by 3. this year is new. a better PNG team. a young lamarque team. win or lose it will be close.

LM 3 and 4th string becuase 1st and 2nd are in the hospital.. why you wana talk smack dude its guna end up blowin up in your face dude.. so 8 more days big guy..

i have only 3 more words for you

--HONOR--

--PRIDE--

--TRADITION--

A.S.

Forget it PNBaller.  PATitan FEEDS on people that disagree with him.  He's an admitted MidCounty Hater, fueled by insane jealousy back in his high school days and he's one guy you can't argue with.  I'd rather use my valuable time doing something more useful....like maybe counting cars on the interstate.  That would make MUCH more sense than trying to have any type of dialog with him.  You just can't have a sensible conversation with someone who's not sensible...trust me.

A big question mark for La Marque this summer will be the eligibility of offensive tackle Brandon Garrett.

Garrett, a 6-foot-7, 300-pound tackle, turns 19 over the summer. Per UIL rules, no player can participate in high school football once he turns 19.

Jones said he is currently working on presenting a waiver in hopes of the UIL giving Garrett an exemption. But at this point, it is highly unlikely Garrett will be allowed to suit up for the Coogs in August.

Garrett’s loss could be a problem for a very inexperienced offensive line that lost four starters from last year’s state championship team. Kerlegan’s mobility will likely be put to the test early, as the Coogs learn on the job up front.

Did this guy get his exemption or was he told he couldn't play?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder