• Dayton
    • Central
    • Ozen
    • LC-M
    • Nederland
    • PN-G
    • Lumberton
    • Vidor

DAYTON is clearly the team to beat in my opinion. They return great talent on both sides of the ball and I expect their QB to be special. Central will probably take second although I am not sure how well they will cope without their stud QB. Nederland, PN-G, LC-M, Lumberton, and Ozen should all battle for 3rd. I see another bottom tier finish for Vidor, although they always play my Dogs tough. Should be great games each and every week.

If you had to place a paycheck on it, I would be hard pressed to go against Neumann's ability to find a way to get in the playoffs this year.  LCM/PNG are the sentimental favorites, LCM has turned the corner, PNG is due for their run every so often in the past decade, but Ned is there year in and year out... gotta think they will be again.

Lonestargridiron.com Rankings

1. Dayton

2. Beaumont Central

3. Port Neches Groves

4. Nederland

5. Vidor

6. Lumberton

7. Beaumont Ozen

8. Little Cypress-Mauriceville

This district won all their Bi-District playoff games but got swept in the 2nd Round last year.  Only 2 of the 8 teams finished with winning records. 

Dayton & Central should battle it out for the district title and the last 6 teams will battle for the last playoff spot.

Lonestargridiron.com Rankings

1. Dayton

2. Beaumont Central

3. Port Neches Groves

4. Nederland

5. Vidor

6. Lumberton

7. Beaumont Ozen

8. Little Cypress-Mauriceville

This district won all their Bi-District playoff games but got swept in the 2nd Round last year.  Only 2 of the 8 teams finished with winning records.  

Dayton & Central should battle it out for the district title and the last 6 teams will battle for the last playoff spot.

I'm with you Jake...no way do the Bears finish dead last.  There will be a log jam for spots 3 through 6, but I feel LCM has a good shot at making the playoffs this year.

Isn't Lonestargridiron the one that using a chicken or monkey to make their picks?

Guest 87CRU79

IMO,

Central is the team to beat in '07!!!!

1. Central

2. Dayton

3. Nederland

4. LCM

5. PNG

6. Ozen

7. Vidor

8. Lumberton

There is no way that LCM will finish last or make the playoffs. LCM will end up in the middle of the pack.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder