*Aaron Wueller Named New Head Coach At Lumberton*

Guest ltownbaseball9

I hope its not there Assistant Coach I think they need a guy that has experience and knows how to win...........No dis-respect to the assistant but they need somebody that knows how to win plain and simple......

I mean come on why hire  a guy that never played basketball in high school and has never coach at the varsity level......Its a different level than JV.....Lumberton isn't a good start when your coaching basketball you need to start some where else becasue Lumberton will get dominated if he's the coach, plain and simple......they need someone with experience and knows how to win.....and Aaron wueller  isn't ready Lumberton can get better wueller still needs to learn and needs to be a head coach at the 2a or 1a level.....

Guest Luv Ya Blue

gee wizz, it aint like we're going to win the state title anytime soon. give the guy a chance. Coach Henry thinks highly of him.

Well of course Henry thinks that if he didn't think that then Lumberton would have to go look for a new coach so he throws Aaron wueller name out there and says hes going to be a great coach.............I just think we need a experience coach........We have only made the playoffs one time in school history we are never going to win state but we need to build a competitive program though we need somebody that knows the game of basketball......and no disrespect to aaron but the kid isnt ready...........expecially not for 4a with the district there in.........

I mean come on why hire  a guy that never played basketball in high school and has never coach at the varsity level......Its a different level than JV.....Lumberton isn't a good start when your coaching basketball you need to start some where else becasue Lumberton will get dominated if he's the coach, plain and simple......they need someone with experience and knows how to win.....and Aaron wueller  isn't ready Lumberton can get better wueller still needs to learn and needs to be a head coach at the 2a or 1a level.....

Theres some pretty good coaches at the 1-a and 2-a level in southeast texas.I feel for the Lumberton kids,Jason had them working hard and starting to believe in themselves.I hope they get a quality hire,but it sure is late.

Coach Wuller has been doin a great job of getting kids ready for varsity basketball... Then you say he has never played high school basketball give me a break he play way back at TJ or Port Arthur Licoln forgot which then played some in college so dont say anything about the guy if you dont know anything and baller look at the teams we play Ozen Central some legit teams and even beat # 3 ranked team last year WOS and dont say anythign about football players cause they still could have beat us without them.. So just get off the guys case.

One of the best coaches in the area is not even a head coach right now......he is an assistant on the defending AAA State champs HJ Hawks!!!!!!  CD would be a great candidate for this job and should be interviewed if he is even interested in this job.  He has several years of head coaching experience and has taken two different AAA teams to a regional tourney not counting HJ!!!!

Getting us prepared for what....he's a freshman and JV coach he hasn't prepared us one time....and for playing basketball I don't care where he played, he prob sat the pine the whole time and cheered from the bench and college give me a break stop sucking up its just the truth......He hasn't gotten us to prepare we been getting our butt kicked.........WOS wasn't good last year they were way overatedddd.......central not that great yall just get out coach and out played becasue yall try and run with these teams.....didn't yal lose by 60 to dayton last year???Thats getting yall really prepared its time to get a coach that knows how to win and thats experience just plain and simple...the HJ guy would be really good.....but if ur going to get a coach go get one from Silsbee,Kountze, HJ, or even at Vidor I mean go get someone thats been involved around a progream......AARON isn't ready just becasue you like him and other players doesnt meant you hire the guy.....He coach you becasue you were on JV lol its a different level.......Varsity you got to game plan each and every game.....know how to change the tempo of the game make the other teams play your game and do things that pisses the team off get in your opponents head...and hes not ready for it.....he will get so out coach in that district its not going to be funny.....

Listen guys I like AARON but as I much I have to agree with baller he's speaking the truth......We need a coach thats going to come in here and knows the game and thats experience.....AARON not ready to coach 4a basketball you can say he played basketball in college or high school and so be it........i play with the guy and he is not that great of a player.....and u know that doesnt matter but you have  to know whats going on and at the 4a a level  you got to be prepared not just for the season but in each district game and Coach wueller isn't ready yet. Just becasue you like him doesn't mean you should hire him.......Baller isn't hating he just stating his opinion and I agree with him and the guy before him that lumberton needs to go get someone thats learning from Sutherland, or from the coach from silsbee, Kountze, or Lumberton should hire lutrull for the job becasue he knows how to win he coach at kountze and knows how to win......but i say Lumberton forks out alot of money and go get the Kelly coach.......and that would be JAMES KNOWLES he would be a great one..........

One of the best coaches in the area is not even a head coach right now......he is an assistant on the defending AAA State champs HJ Hawks!!!!!!  CD would be a great candidate for this job and should be interviewed if he is even interested in this job.  He has several years of head coaching experience and has taken two different AAA teams to a regional tourney not counting HJ!!!!

If I were Lumberton( thank God I'm not ), I would definetly hire Clay. To me, he's an obvious choice.

Guest Nederland Bandit

Please quit dogging the guy and give him a chance!!!!

I agree! Give the guy a chance! Probably couldn't do any worse than anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do yall people realize how late it is? its almost impossible to get Coaches or Teachers this close to the start of the year. Plus why would you come on here and trash someone like that. If you know so much Baller then go get your degree, get certified and apply for the job. dont come on here and hide behind a board name and just trash someone.

Thanks Coop!! I'm very excited to get the opportunity to coach these kids on the varsity level.

I played for a very good coach(Knowles@TJ) and worked under two very good coaches(Richards and Henry) who I have learned a tremendous amount from. I will assure everyone that we will work our tails off to have these kids ready to play.

Coach Wueller

Thanks Coop!! I'm very excited to get the opportunity to coach these kids on the varsity level.

I played for a very good coach(Knowles@TJ) and worked under two very good coaches(Richards and Henry) who I have learned a tremendous amount from. I will assure everyone that we will work our tails off to have these kids ready to play.

Coach Wueller

You'll do a great job! Congrats again

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell