*Aaron Wueller Named New Head Coach At Lumberton*

congrats to coach wueller!!! QUIT DOGGING HIM THOUGHT, give him a friggin chance, were 5 months from basketball season, and ya'll are already saying how bad it will be! if you think you can do it better, then you go get your dang degree and try it!

Leaving Lumberton this late in the summer was very tough, the kids worked hard and all the coaches and administrators from top to bottom were great.  Though leaving the program with Aaron made it easier to do knowing that he was ready for the job.  Aaron is a hard worker and is always trying to make himself a better coach.  Being an assistant for several years and working with all these young athletes he will do a good job.  Yes he will make mistakes just like everyone else in this profession but game in and game out he will have his players ready to play. 

Good Luck

Jason

I find it amazing that there are so many great coaches on this site. Everyone posts their garbage about how they would do it, yet they are not doing anything but bad mouthing the folks in the trenches working with the kids. If you folks are so good at it then where's your certficate and why aren't you on the sidelines instead of the stands? Before someone gets on here and responds to my post with a mouthful of garbage; save it. If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

I find it amazing that there are so many great coaches on this site. Everyone posts their garbage about how they would do it, yet they are not doing anything but bad mouthing the folks in the trenches working with the kids. If you folks are so good at it then where's your certficate and why aren't you on the sidelines instead of the stands? Before someone gets on here and responds to my post with a mouthful of garbage; save it. If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

It's called a messageboard. Everyone on here is a coach, didn't you know that?

There's also team owners, superstar players and hall of famers on here. Which are you?

Like I said, it's a messageboard, you can "preach" your sermon, and everybody else can too. It's all just opinions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder