What team Was The Biggest Dissapointment This Year?

Guest Jags

Guest ST4life

Well, they shot 'em down this year!!! ;D ;D ;D

wow K-ville beat Silsbee one time out of four thats so cool ;D

but what is funny is the best team that K-ville has ever had almost got beat by a young Silsbee team that just comes to show everyone that K-ville beating Silsbee really wont happen all that much :o

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hussey was a great player but filling his shoes isnt the biggest problem its losing the entire secondary, 2 of 3 LBs , QB and 3 WRs. Beard (341 yards 9.74pc 5TDs) and Hanna (278yards 8.41pc 5TDs last season. Over 400 as a soph including 137 against Ned) will fill Husseys shoes and be fine. But What having Hussey did was keeping Beard and Hanna on Defense most of the game. Depth will be an issue and finding players to fill the shoes of the guys we lost but I think things are getting better in Lumberton. the JV went 8-2 the freshman team was pretty decent and 7th grade is another very strong group but it would be nice for 4A to go to 4 playoff teams and for Dayton to go back home to 21-4A :)

Pretty interesting to see everyone posts before the season started.  Some were right on the money (Indian Chief) and some were way off (Scooter).  L-Town didn't make it to state, but noone can argue with their success.  Ozen, Ned, Central went nowhere and was a surprise to  most (incl. me).  All in all, a pretty interesting season I think.  All of the heated discussions sure made it fun.

Can't wait til next yr.  ;D

Liberty was pretty disappointing this year, not even making playoffs in a very weak district....

I would say Baytown Sterling was disappointing but they won a game and it was against a playoff team, so yah...thats really better than some years when our only win was against a non-playoff team....maybe next year Rangers, maybe...

• 1 year later...

Kirbyville, since balla is predicting them to win state. Anything short will be a disappointment( except for all us intelligent folk who know the mildcats won't even win their own district and may lose 3 games in district)

balla, Kirbyville has never beaten Silsbee in their entire school history, but you act like the mildcats are undefeated against the Tigers. You, silly boy, are a complete joke.

funny- just plain funny!

LC-M. Everyone thought this was going to be a "big" year, but they just don't have it...again.... ::)

Well for 8 starting sophmores and a freshman, and 3 hurt seniors,

I don't think we did too bad.

You'll have won a combined 2 games the past two years right?

I'd consider that "doing too bad."

Guest ECBucFan

Lumberton

Losing in the 1st round............Who carec what they did in district

Actually, that is a profound statement for Lumberton. Lumberton has advanced so much, just making the playoffs isn't the goal anymore . There is now an expectation for success  in the playoffs. Great job by Coach C and the Radiers!  :)

Maybe they will turn it around.My dad  was a rb at Liberty in 46-48 and he told me he and his brother helped in the building of that stadium all of concrete.So I guess that stadium is 63 yrs.old.Was hoping Donald Douglas got the HC job.

Well I was hoping he would get it too. From what I heard he was like the last Finalist in the voting for the job, but they wanted someone else. I don't know about yall, but I would want to hire a graduated from the high school. He has college football expericence also, and was a top recruit coming out of High School.

This is the hidden content, please

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder