Next OF QB?

Helton is a great kid, hard worker, but he is not a QB, he MAY be able to run the option as well/better than Ramsey, we'll see. He has alot of trouble throwing the Football. Period. He does not have a strong arm and does not have the reps to be comfortable enough to make the reads for the passing game, in the blink of an eye. Orangefield will struggle offensively. Granger is not the answer either. He is slow, immobile and just flat out is not a QB. They need a move-in like a dead man needs a coffin, BAD!!! I'm not trying to bash or be negative, just giving my opinion,I'm a whole lot closer to that situation than most of you.

Helton is a great kid, hard worker, but he is not a QB, he MAY be able to run the option as well/better than Ramsey, we'll see. He has alot of trouble throwing the Football. Period. He does not have a strong arm and does not have the reps to be comfortable enough to make the reads for the passing game, in the blink of an eye. Orangefield will struggle offensively. Granger is not the answer either. He is slow, immobile and just flat out is not a QB. They need a move-in like a dead man needs a coffin, BAD!!! I'm not trying to bash or be negative, just giving my opinion,I'm a whole lot closer to that situation than most of you.

Well considering we may throw the ball five times all season, I think Helton is a great fit for the option.  He's not as big as Ramsey, but is faster.  He'll do fine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder